KO

iHerb 상품평

₩20,678

₩38,597

할인금액: ₩17,919 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • 평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

Opposite effect

Reviewer1333305님께서 Sep 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's been awhile since I've taken the time to write a review, but I had to for this. I ordered this as a freebie to an order and have taken it 2 nights in a row after running out of my melatonin (Source Naturals 2.5 mg peppermint). It's now 4:00 am and I just unloaded the dishwasher! Not helping with sleep whatsoever, in fact it was hard to even fall asleep which I normally don't have a problem with, and I will not be taking these again (I thought maybe last night not sleeping was a fluke and decided to give them a 2nd chance). Can't wait for my melatonin to arrive!!

Did not work

AReviewer님께서 Mar 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dad used to take L-Tryptophan years ago to help him fall asleep. I saw it on iHerb and thought I would try it. For me, this product did not work. It did not help me fall asleep. I did not feel any drowsiness. I tried it for several weeks with no results, then discontinued it.

sleep

Reviewer2923947님께서 Mar 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

didn't work to put me to sleep.got drowsy but no sleep

L-Tryptophan

Reviewer1230830님께서 Jan 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

could cause an upset stomach

Tryptophan

Reviewer1901077님께서 Feb 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you for the very fast postage. I will be purchasing these again. Wonderful sleep aid. Thank you

tryptophan

Reviewer2205020님께서 Oct 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

top quality- top price

Good Product

Reviewer1050760님께서 Sep 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very good product. Good quality Tryptophan. I give a 4 rating because it took a long time to get here. Got the package, in very good condition, on September 27th. The delay is probably at the border...Will buy again. Thanks, Joanne.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품