KO

iHerb 상품평

₩27,623

₩56,686

할인금액: ₩29,063 (51% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • 알려드립니다: 한국으로 배송되는 주문에는 6 개 이하의 건강기능식품만 통관이 가능합니다.

• 평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

shakiness and low blood sugar

Reviewer2896760님께서 Dec 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I know this product works for many people, but as with everything its all about how it works with your body and chemistry. For me I got very jittery, weak, and woke up last night with low blood sugar. I had to get up and eat at 4am. This hasnt happened to me for months as I have learned a way to control my blood sugar flucuations. Unfortunately this product is not for me.

D-Ribose

Reviewer3195942님께서 Feb 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sad to say that all three jars I've had of this product didn't have the 50 servings/scoops stated on the jar; they had 27, 35 and 36 scoops. As far as results from the product, I've used 2 jars in one month without experiencing any noticeable changes, though in all fairness, I've had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for 37+ years, so perhaps it will take longer before change occurs. I purchased this brand based on the reviews & cost; I'm looking forward to trying another brand, and hope it is a better experience.

Disappointeed

Reviewer1387294님께서 Feb 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this product to ease pain and fatigue from Fibromyalgia. I saw no improvement. I had high hopes when reading other reviews. Very disappointed.

so so !

Reviewer3118989님께서 Mar 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

There is one downside side effect of the product which for me is diareah.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Blood sugar dropped on taking....

Reviewer1641883님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Made my blood sugar drop, after taking, ...tried to persist with it but couldn't because of low blood sugar, so couldn't continue with.

No Effect

Reviewer2517781님께서 Mar 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I suffer from chronic fatigue and my doctor recommended d-ribose. I bought this one as it seemed a good price for what I consider a very expensive product. It had absolutely no effect on me taking it twice a day.

No results

Reviewer2217998님께서 Jul 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this after reading raves about it on an ebay forum thread. Took it for 2 weeks. Each scoop has 5 carbs, and that's what it felt like (I am very carb-sensitive). I did not lose weight nor get any special energy from this product. As usual, iherb shipped PRONTO, got it in 2 days coast to coast.

Energy boost

Reviewer2034034님께서 Jun 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not found it to be effective for me.

Quick boost of energy

Reviewer2005544님께서 Jun 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It gave me a quick boost and then nothing. SO I dont recommend it for long lasting energy. Try liquid Vitamin B-12 cheaper and more powerful.

Dangit!

Reviewer2870647님께서 Aug 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really wanted this to work for me but I got nothing:(

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품