KO

iHerb 상품평

₩17,079

₩34,169

할인금액: ₩17,090 (50% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Bromelain for pain reduction

4894922825002157972님께서 Nov 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been under regular treatment for many years for arthritis and gout-like symptoms which owe to excessive uric acid build-up. I have back treatments but within a short time muscular tension and skeletal aches build again. (I am humched over a computer working every day at a desk). I first became interested in the powerful natural enzyme Bromelain for its digestive benefits but became aware that it has blood cleansing and othe benefits also. It is important to take Bromelain on an empty stomach, away from food, for it to have a pain relieving effect (otherwise it is expended in digesting food). I feel sure that it does reduce my uric acid balance too, as I noted a general feeling of wellbeing and a reduced need to race off to a therapist for back treatment. I should also note that it is a valid treatment for reducing fluuid build-up in the lungs and nose. Asthma sufferers might like to give it a try. Fair to say that in the first couple of weeks I dosed up hard - but there are zero ill effects so that is not a concern. I will cut back to two or three caps a day now though and plan to keep it in my diet. I was mightly impressed by the speed in which my order arrived. Good work i-Herb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Did not experience benefits noted by others

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Oct 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Asthma was not improved, joints did not feel better nor did I notice any benefits re inflammation - I just felt bloated. But the benefits are backed by science. I like that the capsules don't contain anything else, but that's about it. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Bromelain

Reviewer2427281님께서 Jul 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality and price. Great for the circulatory and gastrointestinal systems.

digestion

Reviewer1242003님께서 Jan 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take these for help with digestion. Helps

Bromelain 500 Mg.

Reviewer2140932님께서 Jan 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product that servers many health perposes.

Fantastic!

Reviewer2919566님께서 Nov 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is not only great for the heart and joints but when my husband was coughing and we ran out cough mixture he took one capsule and whoa lah! the cough was gone. He was so happy that he made me order 4 bottles of this. I also gave this product to my brother who is suffering from asthma. He took 2 3 times a day on an empty stomach.He is much better now and is very happy.

Really like this

Reviewer1177817님께서 May 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well!

great stuff

Reviewer1102544님께서 Nov 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product - in combination with turmeric has been hugely successful for me, I cant imagain not useing it for the rest of my life

Excellent Product

Reviewer1091779님께서 Jan 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Product

Happy Customer

5468992107419871440님께서 Jan 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking prior to surgery, have heard it aids in swelling

상품 11-20 중 전체 50 상품