KO

₩17,662

₩35,335

할인금액: ₩17,673 (50% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Did not experience benefits noted by others

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Oct 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Asthma was not improved, joints did not feel better nor did I notice any benefits re inflammation - I just felt bloated. But the benefits are backed by science. I like that the capsules don't contain anything else, but that's about it. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

This stuff works.

Reviewer3258703님께서 May 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was diagnosed whit Pleva 5 mons ago. and this stuff really helps a lot! i take 3 tablets in the morning 3 before dinner and 3 before bed. the itching has stopped and the marks are now almost gone. I highly recommend it!

digestion

Reviewer1242003님께서 Jan 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take these for help with digestion. Helps

Bromelain

Reviewer2427281님께서 Jul 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality and price. Great for the circulatory and gastrointestinal systems.

Bromelain 500 Mg.

Reviewer2140932님께서 Jan 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product that servers many health perposes.

Fantastic!

Reviewer2919566님께서 Nov 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is not only great for the heart and joints but when my husband was coughing and we ran out cough mixture he took one capsule and whoa lah! the cough was gone. He was so happy that he made me order 4 bottles of this. I also gave this product to my brother who is suffering from asthma. He took 2 3 times a day on an empty stomach.He is much better now and is very happy.

Really like this

Reviewer1177817님께서 May 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well!

great stuff

Reviewer1102544님께서 Nov 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product - in combination with turmeric has been hugely successful for me, I cant imagain not useing it for the rest of my life

Excellent Product

Reviewer1091779님께서 Jan 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Product

Does what it says

4850485322067736465님께서 May 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Jhad never heard of Bromelain until I was doing some research on things to help with blood clots. I definitely didn't want to take any conventional quack medicine so I looked for healthy alternatives. So I combined using this and EFA omega 3s and after two weeks the blood clot in my leg started to slowly disappear so I as now I have total relief. Im very happy with this product and I have ordered more I hope it works for others the same as it has for me.

상품 11-20 중 전체 54 상품