KO

iHerb 상품평

₩16,843

₩33,698

할인금액: ₩16,854 (50% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great Product with Quality Ingredients

Reviewer1291405님께서 Jun 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product for an auto immune issue, and take 2 capsules three times a day. I was looking for a product without magnesium stearate and found Doctor's Best "fit the bill". I have been using it for about 9 months and I feel preety good!

Great Product

Reviewer3319381님께서 Feb 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this product to keep inflamation down and it does a great job. Highly recommend it.

Wow

Reviewer3050558님께서 May 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wow, I can really feel this doing its thing! Seems to clean out undigested stuff and may help with inflammation. All I know is I take first thing in the morning and in a short while, I notice the body feel less stiff and swollen in areas. Good product! Will order again.

Doctor's Best/Bromelain

Reviewer2488788님께서 Sep 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product. Useful for inflammation when taken on an empty stomach. I like this brand for its affordability and effectiveness.

Best for Knee Pain

Reviewer2010946님께서 Oct 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I depend on bromelain to keep my knee pain undercontrol---without it, I don't function very well. This one is great value for the money, in a really high dose. Don't take it with food to get the joint pain benefit, because if you take it with food it only helps digest the protein in your meal. I keep this several bottles ahead so I won't run out!

Bromélaïne et tumeurs.

4760239025986798482님께서 Mar 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Je renouvelle toujours mon stock de Bromélaïne car je m' en sert aussi bien pour moi et mon cœur, et pour mes chiennes ou chattes lors de l'apparition de grosseurs ou tumeurs. 1 gélule par jours importe le poids, et les grosseurs disparaissent en 10 jours, ma chienne inopérable car l'utérus et collé au rectum, faisait des infections des chaines mammaires, une opérée et l' autre prenait le même chemin, j' ai essaie la Bromélaïne et tout a dégonflé et depuis tout va bien et idem pour mes 2 autres chiennes elles c' était des boules de partout, tout est parti. Depuis je donne 10 jours après le début des chaleurs 1 gél. par jour 3000 GDU pour éviter infections des tumeurs du col qui pourraient redémarrer, jusqu' à la fin des chaleurs soit entre 11 et 15 jours. A Ne pas prendre Extranase de la pharmacie ridiculement dosée et inefficace. Cela m'évite grosse opération risquée pour mes bêtes et très couteuse. Et si il faut antibiotiques je donne argent colloïdal 5 ml 2 fois par jour 7 jours de suite. Si mon expérience peu servir à des maîtres qui ont ce problème avec leurs animaux, aucun risque et effets secondaires.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The highest strength bromelain on the market

Reviewer3081762님께서 May 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doctor's Best continue to lead the pack with this high strength bromelain product. Impressed with the price and the quality.

The best Bromelain formulation I have found

mygreathealth님께서 Sep 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking this for a couple of months regularly before each meal - 1-2 capsules my acne has cleared up enormously.

Good brand

TheLondonNutritionist님께서 Jul 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took these after I had rhinoplasty, and it seemed to help with the healing. The myth that you should drink pineapple juice to get this is usually not true, as pasterisation kills most of the Bromelain (an enzyme)- Being a nutritionist id recommend this.

This stuff works.

Reviewer3258703님께서 May 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was diagnosed whit Pleva 5 mons ago. and this stuff really helps a lot! i take 3 tablets in the morning 3 before dinner and 3 before bed. the itching has stopped and the marks are now almost gone. I highly recommend it!

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품