KO

₩17,107

₩22,278

할인금액: ₩5,171 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Does help with fat loss

DawnMellowship님께서 May 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

In my experience taking CLA made me leaner and got rid of some fat from areas that I was finding it hard to shift such as the stomach area. Once you stop taking it though it does come back and I am not sure how great it is to take CLA in the long term. I know in one study the rats developed fat around their liver despite losing fat from the abdomen so I don't know how safe it is, but in the short term I think it's a great way of getting leaner.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

CLA being vegan is great!

Reviewer1892058님께서 Sep 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only just started on these, so it is too early to see results. However they are a great price and being vegan is awesome.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Doesn't make me sick like the non-vegan CLA

Umbridge님께서 May 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Before I went vegan, I tried the conventional CLA, and it made me really naseous. This didn't at all. I haven't been taking it for long enough to give a full report of the effects, but I can say that this is an excellent product and I am so excited that it's finally available in a vegan form!

Excellent

5453716490546366030님께서 Dec 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I pair this with either caffeine, green tea, or Yohimbe for a 4-6 week cycle, and I see results for an extra boost for my body.

blots u up

Reviewer2214437님께서 Sep 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mild headache. ..super uncomfortable. .blotting

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

lisofby님께서 Dec 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

Seems to help!

4661152040122192492님께서 Mar 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm only giving this 3 stars because I've been using this for about a month now and I'm not entirely sure if it helps or not. My appetite has definitely curbed and I don't crave food as often which is great and I have lost a few pounds, but I'm not sure if it's due to this 100%. Either way, it doesn't hurt to add it to every meal I have.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품