KO
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Smells nice and feels good

Reviewer2688169님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

If your hair responds to shea butter well, you'll like this conditioner. My hair is porous and I noticed what felt like a little build-up after using for a week so now I rotate and have not felt the same thing on my hair. But it is conditioning and my hair (naturally curly, 3b) has a better curl when I use it to condition.

Love it!

Reviewer2343803님께서 Jul 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this conditioner for a few months now, and I love it! I have long curly hair, and I live in a dry climate, and my hair just drinks this stuff up. I use it as a leave-in and it never weighs my hair down or makes it greasy. Plus, the smell is nice, and not too strong

!!!

Reviewer3261207님께서 Nov 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excelent!!! I love it!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

the best conditioner of all time

Reviewer2423902님께서 Aug 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

amaziiiiing product, smell and results. shine, silky and repairing my hair a lot! i will repeat.

Génial!

5416909137710127592님께서 May 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Il a tout bon!

Muy buena

4690903584977213850님께서 Jun 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

He notado una gran diferencia de usar este acondicionador a otros con siliconas, sulfatos, etc. que son malísimos para el pelo. Este producto me va muy bien. El pelo se queda menos encrespado y muy, muy fácil a la hora de peinarlo y darle forma. Las puntas más sanas. Seguiré utilizandolo, sin duda.

Fantastic conditioner!!

Reviewer1620513님께서 Sep 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I brought this because it was cheap and on special. Usually I use Aubrey Organics Glycogen Conditioner. This works different to that but it absorbs into my hair like nothing else and I have never had my hair come out so soft before. My hair is really screwed up due to medication so I found this did little for my 1000% frizz but it smells lovely and really conditions the hair. I will alternate it with the Glycogen conditioner to get best results.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Desert Essence, Hydrating Shea Butter Conditioner, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Reviewer2123388님께서 Apr 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

From Japan. I'm addicted to the smell. It makes my hair soft and moistured. Excellent product.

Staple product!

Reviewer3209953님께서 Jun 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this as my conditioner wash for about a year now and i love how soft it makes my hair. Definitely will continue to use!

Exelent product

Reviewer2838663님께서 Feb 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My hair has completely changed A good price

상품 1-10 중 전체 37 상품