KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Rough and runny

Reviewer1583441님께서 Oct 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this along with the Microdermabrasion Scrub (also from Derma E). It is very runny and much more abrasive. I will use the remainder of it but will not order it again since the Microdermabrasion Scrub works so very, very well.

!

Reviewer3154855님께서 Jul 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Super

Very good

Reviewer1048137님께서 Oct 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best scrub i ever had. I have combine and very sensitive skin and this scrub is just "wow"!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer3217079님께서 Oct 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good gentle scent.The granules are not small, but I'm fine with it.

Great!

Reviewer1320488님께서 Oct 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is great! Clear skin and not drying! I use it as an everyday face wash and it's perfect! Doesn't over-exfoliate but gets rid of dirt and makeup easily! Best face wash I've used in a long time!

Very nice indeed

Reviewer3345651님께서 Apr 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is creamy and nourishes skin while scrubing.. I like it a lot. All products by Derma E work well for me.

Decent.

Reviewer1903264님께서 Sep 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The smell is a bit strange. Basically it's a nice smell, but it's almost like some weird smell is coming trough it from the background. Also for a facial scrub this is REALLY rough so I wouldn't recommend it for a very sensitive skin. My skin can take it though. Will use it, but won't buy again.

Facial Scrub

Reviewer2750346님께서 Jun 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like the way this scrub left my skin feeling very smooth I have gotten compliments on my complextion

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품