KO

iHerb 상품평

₩13,626

₩17,033

할인금액: ₩3,407 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

The thing is awesome but the packaging is disappointing

Reviewer2832288님께서 Dec 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a awesome product. It work for itch/acne/pimple etc. I would give it 5 star for it previous packaging but the currently packaging is in a tube(toothpaste like) but since it is liquid type the packaging is not practical and it leak. Really hope derma e can change back to the old packaging(bottle).

Excellent,

Reviewer2478156님께서 Jan 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent for the skin. I have very sensitive skin and was looking for something that helped clear up my skin while keeping the moisture. This does the job, feels like it leaves a clear coat over my skin after the rinse. The odor isn't bad, not too strong... My skin is more clear after and nothing worked for my breakouts before.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Don't wan't enything else.

SonjaT님께서 Jul 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it mostly for my face. In fact, this is the only thing I use for washing my face, removing make up and so on...you get the point. It's a constant. A permanent. For sure. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Excellente.

5106537765434702312님께서 Apr 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

El jabón es muy bueno. Limpia y deja la piel suave. Me encanta la línea derma e, especialmente lo que contenga Tea Tree.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This product is terrific!

Reviewer1251957님께서 Jun 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'd recommend this product to anyone and everyone. It is gentle yet cleans thoroughly. Safe for rosacea and itchy skin. I've been evaluating products to find a new body wash and I believe I need look no further.

good value

Reviewer2847967님께서 Dec 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

been using numerous tea tree shower gel, this one foams easily with a light pleasant scent. compare to other healthy/spa brands, this one doesn't dry out my skin and i don't have to worry about toxic chemicals. good value for money for a quality product.

Not Bad

Reviewer2771856님께서 Jan 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The wash foamed up nicely, the scent was not too strong, and it left no residue when rinsed off. The only minor problem I had with it was that it is a bit drying. Other than that, it is a perfectly acceptable face and body wash.

Good product

Reviewer3110186님께서 Apr 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am re ordering my second bottle. The scent takes a bit of getting used to, however it doesn't linger. It's been great for my acne prone back and face. Not drying at all. Good for those "sensitive" parts also.

Good stuff

Reviewer2282579님께서 Nov 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's really nice to use as a bubble bath. I'm just a little partial to the Nature's Plus Tea Tree Soap. But it is good...I will buy it again.

Nice product. Best Tea tree brand

Reviewer1081454님께서 Dec 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Kept my skin healthy while I was treating a contagious fungus on my kitten. Great anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. Pleasant to use too. Liked the texture of the gel and the smell was not too strong.

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품