KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩13,829

₩17,286

할인금액: ₩3,457 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(9)
3 별점
(2)
2 별점
(3)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great for hot summers and after workout

jerneja-suri님께서 Nov 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Face and Body Wash tends to be on the soapy side, so I wouldn't recommend this to people with dry skin, but it is excellent as a refreshment in the summer-time and after a workout. I love taking it to the gym. It also helps with blemishes (although that effect tends to be over-rated, since this is a product that you wash off of skin). It doesn't irritate my skin or leave any residue.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great body wash to fight blemishes

5372818926554994897님께서 May 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

this really helps fight blemishes, the smell is ok and doesn't linger (which I prefer because otherwise it could interfere with my perfume). I will definitively repurchase this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

reformulated version contains lower amount of tea tree oil

smalldosesofvain님께서 Feb 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

this has been reformulated. Derma E lowered the Tea Tree in the current version. tea tree oil is now on the 5th ingredient (3rd on the previous version). the tea tree scent is not as strong as the original version. the tea tree 'sensation' i got from the current version is mehh compared to the previous version. but overall it is still a good product. it is much gentler.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellente.

5106537765434702312님께서 Apr 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

El jabón es muy bueno. Limpia y deja la piel suave. Me encanta la línea derma e, especialmente lo que contenga Tea Tree.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not for dry face skin

Reviewer1994875님께서 Mar 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is a nice body cleanser, but I have very dry face skin and this cleanser is too strong for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great

4727362325664660655님께서 Dec 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

it doesnt dry out the skin, but it still cleans my skin very nicely.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great product!

4681952269547955933님께서 Oct 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Don't wan't enything else.

SonjaT님께서 Jul 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it mostly for my face. In fact, this is the only thing I use for washing my face, removing make up and so on...you get the point. It's a constant. A permanent. For sure. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

ok

Reviewer3102171님께서 Apr 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Do great job cleaning my face. Use it morning-evening before applying other derma-e products

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The thing is awesome but the packaging is disappointing

Reviewer2832288님께서 Dec 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a awesome product. It work for itch/acne/pimple etc. I would give it 5 star for it previous packaging but the currently packaging is in a tube(toothpaste like) but since it is liquid type the packaging is not practical and it leak. Really hope derma e can change back to the old packaging(bottle).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »