KO

₩14,092

₩17,614

할인금액: ₩3,523 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

The thing is awesome but the packaging is disappointing

Reviewer2832288님께서 Dec 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a awesome product. It work for itch/acne/pimple etc. I would give it 5 star for it previous packaging but the currently packaging is in a tube(toothpaste like) but since it is liquid type the packaging is not practical and it leak. Really hope derma e can change back to the old packaging(bottle).

Excellent,

Reviewer2478156님께서 Jan 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent for the skin. I have very sensitive skin and was looking for something that helped clear up my skin while keeping the moisture. This does the job, feels like it leaves a clear coat over my skin after the rinse. The odor isn't bad, not too strong... My skin is more clear after and nothing worked for my breakouts before.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Don't wan't enything else.

SonjaT님께서 Jul 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it mostly for my face. In fact, this is the only thing I use for washing my face, removing make up and so on...you get the point. It's a constant. A permanent. For sure. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Good product

Reviewer3110186님께서 Apr 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am re ordering my second bottle. The scent takes a bit of getting used to, however it doesn't linger. It's been great for my acne prone back and face. Not drying at all. Good for those "sensitive" parts also.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This product is terrific!

Reviewer1251957님께서 Jun 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'd recommend this product to anyone and everyone. It is gentle yet cleans thoroughly. Safe for rosacea and itchy skin. I've been evaluating products to find a new body wash and I believe I need look no further.

Excellente.

5106537765434702312님께서 Apr 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

El jabón es muy bueno. Limpia y deja la piel suave. Me encanta la línea derma e, especialmente lo que contenga Tea Tree.

good value

Reviewer2847967님께서 Dec 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

been using numerous tea tree shower gel, this one foams easily with a light pleasant scent. compare to other healthy/spa brands, this one doesn't dry out my skin and i don't have to worry about toxic chemicals. good value for money for a quality product.

Not Bad

Reviewer2771856님께서 Jan 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The wash foamed up nicely, the scent was not too strong, and it left no residue when rinsed off. The only minor problem I had with it was that it is a bit drying. Other than that, it is a perfectly acceptable face and body wash.

Good stuff

Reviewer2282579님께서 Nov 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's really nice to use as a bubble bath. I'm just a little partial to the Nature's Plus Tea Tree Soap. But it is good...I will buy it again.

Nice product. Best Tea tree brand

Reviewer1081454님께서 Dec 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Kept my skin healthy while I was treating a contagious fungus on my kitten. Great anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. Pleasant to use too. Liked the texture of the gel and the smell was not too strong.

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품