KO

₩21,208

₩26,510

할인금액: ₩5,302 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Just call me balloon face

Reviewer1153345님께서 Jun 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tried this due to all the rave reviews. Noticed one that recorded a reaction but thought the odds were in my favor to escape a similar fate, but did a patch test on my inner elbow just in case. Well my elbow stayed fine so I tried it on my face together with the Derma E retexturizing cream, and the next day my face started swelling up! It certainly had an instant effect on my wrinkles - my face became so puffed that the wrinkles completely dissappeared! It's now a week later and my face (and wrinkles) are back to normal. Suggest you use some caution with this one if you try it.

Bad reaction

5721691724584999960님께서 May 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

After using this product my face and neck broke out into a itchy rash. After a few weeks I tried using it again, this time just on my hands. Again I developed an itchy rash that lasted a few days. Not sure what it is about this serum because I have used many other products over the years without an adverse reaction.

Mi piel ardía.

5556619121159761405님께서 Aug 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Escueze mucho y no he visto resultados en cuanto a firmeza.

Disappointing!!

Reviewer1587036님께서 Mar 15, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tried this brand because of the reviews and I was very disappointed. It has artificial fragrance that quite overwhelming, so, I can't use it at all, waste of money!

Not received

Reviewer2802456님께서 Sep 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been waited for abt a month , still not seen my order by now , no reply to enquiry email

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품