KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Pasta with a hearty taste and fine al dente consistency... best GF I know of.

marccofer님께서 Feb 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This GF pasta is simply excellent. I read the bad reviews but wanted to try something with more taste than brown-rice GF pasta alternatives. I have been greatly pleased. I believe this pasta brand must be getting its weak reviews from people not initiated to whole-foods. If you're only eating white bread, white rice and white pasta then this pasta is probably not going to feed your pasta fix. If you eat brown breads and whole-grains, you'll get it immediately. Admittedly the finished product is on the sticky side. But, cooked al dente, I've never had an issue of breakage mentioned in so many reviews here. Finally, I used it in a noodle soup today and it couldn't have come out any better with white-flour pasta IMHO. One preparation tip... it goes from chewing/crunchy in the pot to al dente in a split second... watch carefully right at the end. I'd guess there's about a 1 minute window from perfection to mush (perhaps the issue people are speaking of in reviews). I would bet that any kid raised eating this pasta would never be able to eat a white-flour pasta (why would they eat something lacking a taste of wholeness?)

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Bought these for my son.

4762721807543644971님께서 Jul 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son didn't like these noodles they feel apart while cooking

very good

5258453068648323944님께서 Jul 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good

Don't buy!

5144006412541305750님께서 Jun 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the most discusting boiled piece of karton I've ever had. Granted, I've been gluten-free only for a month so trying new ingredients, but this is really really bad! Had to through everything away! Later I heard gluten-free pasta is best in a little thicker form, since it's not as tough without the gluten.

Very good

4929105412417238465님께서 Jun 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good

terrible

Reviewer3221509님께서 May 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had ordered 3 boxes. Each one, I noticed that the strands of spaghetti would crumble as I put them in the boiling water. Once cooked, each piece ended up being half an inch long and thrown out. There's a problem with the consistency of this brand that makes them break down before and after cooking. Unless you're looking for pasta mush that resembles oatmeal, avoid this one.

breaks into little pieces

4943815575948980341님께서 Apr 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Terrible pasta! after cooking it according to the instructions it broke into tiny 1cm little pieces. I will not reccommend anyone buying this!

Good product

5648264904764128309님께서 Apr 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Natural and healthy pasta that is very fragile, breaks into a lot of pieces and is thin after being cooked.

Good For Health

5692726853667147372님께서 Feb 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

They all broken in the hot water, end up I served with my spoon, it's look like a baby food.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent GF pasta option!

eattothrive님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good!