KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

I am not sure it works

4907266672761148186님께서 Feb 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Maybe it is me, maybe the product, but I did not like this deodorant. I prefer a liquid formula of the same brand

It doesn't work

5068213642343758023님께서 Feb 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It doesn't block pores,but it doesn't work either. When it is moisturized,I can't feel any difference with the liquid.

Not worth trying!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am someone who sweats easily (especially my armpits) thus I am unfortunately not free from body odour (or armpit odour). I am excited to find this product as it is fragrance free (fragrance irritates me more than it helps), non sticky and staining (no yellow spot on my shirt), chemical free and supposedly aluminium free. It’s dirt cheap and seems to be able to last a long time. It is very easy to apply when the armpit is wet. From my personal experience, I find this product has semi effects. It works by eliminating the odour causing bacteria, not sweat pore blocking (like some reviewers think). Basically, it works well when I am not sweating. However when I start to perspire a lot, the odour will come back (probably because the protective barrier got washed off by the sweat). Aluminium chlorohydrate or similar aluminium compound are common ingredients used in deodorant to block the sweat pores. As such, it is also easily absorbed into our blood stream and end up in the brain, contributing to neurodegenerative diseases. It claims to be aluminium free though it is made of aluminium alum. The general claim by sellers is that aluminium alum is not absorbed via the skin thus it is safe but I rather err on the safe side and not continue to use it. Check out my page for more reviews!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

broken in small pieces

Reviewer1993846님께서 Apr 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well its not easy to use it without puting it under the water first to make it glide on ur skin, then ur hand too will be wet and it could slipped.. mine it felt down and broken and is sharped now and many small pieces..

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Could not get this to work for me.

Reviewer2302190님께서 Jul 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this over a few day of a week and couldn't get it to work for me at all. I followed the instructions, wet the crystal and applied well. Provided no help from smell whatsoever.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good Deo, difficult to apply.

Reviewer3332769님께서 Jun 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

For the price i prefer using the crystal body deodrant travel stick. Costs less and easy application. Also this product had a crack on it when applied underarm it would itch. I had to find the side with out a crack and use it.

Does not always work

Santita님께서 Feb 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This deodorant effect on me is enough for a few hours. Then there is the smell and wet armpits.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not so it was pleasant.

Reviewer2531915님께서 Dec 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

To tell the truth we haven't understood action of the given product. Effect special haven't noticed.

from Latvia

Reviewer2393162님께서 Sep 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its OK!!!!I like it

Not super effective

Reviewer3171674님께서 May 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After reading nothing but good reviews I had high expectations for this stone but it wasn't particularly good at preventing perspiration or masking body odor even under mild conditions. I didn't see any difference between using this and not using deodorant

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품