KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Waste of money!

Reviewer1007082님께서 May 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was looking for something that will keep me dry while I run around in the Army uniform (it does get hot and humid in VA so much that my jacket gets wet under arms. I read all reviews and was psyched about this product. But it's a total disaster... I've applied it under arms right after shower, put my t-shirt on, was brushing my teeth and noticed that my t-shirt was soaking wet under arms! It didn't keep me dry even for 5 minutes!

I don't like it

Reviewer3324415님께서 Aug 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is not totally natural is made from ammonium alum and not potassiun alum.

Still Searching

Reviewer2986802님께서 Nov 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great idea however did not work for me I'm still on the search for help with my underarm problem

Awful

Reviewer1062580님께서 Dec 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This deoderant does not work AT ALL. I have to change brands of deoderant constantly because deoderants stop working after just a few weeks. I was recommended this deoderant by a dermatologist after I developed a swollen arm pit gland from other brands of roll on deoderants. I gave it a shot but it did nothing. By 10am every day I started to smell. Not only that, but at times the smell got so bad and I was so self conscious that I had to go in the bathroom, remove my shirt, and towel off my arm pits with hot soapy water just so I could get through the rest of the day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

this doesn't work for me

Reviewer1041877님께서 Nov 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works for a couple of hours, but in the late afternoon i can smell body odor...

Poor odor control

Reviewer2331009님께서 Oct 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not happy with this product at all and I plan on replacing it with my next order. I've used it for 3 months now and it simply doesn't control under-arm odor well enough for me. I'm a 35 yr old man, not an athlete, but I'm active in the gym. As few as 3 hours after application, I notice body odor. I don't recommend this product at all.

Poor effect

Reviewer2446624님께서 Jan 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This didn't work at all, I was disappointed. I also think that this was difficult to use.

Complete WASTE of money

Reviewer1473223님께서 Feb 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This does not work AT ALL. I am really disappointed.

was 10 weeks, and the parcel has not been received by me

Reviewer1267930님께서 Feb 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

was 10 weeks, and the parcel has not been received by me

disapointed

Reviewer2330806님께서 Jun 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

for me its not working at all. Expected better, its a shame...

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품