KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,326

₩22,461

할인금액: ₩8,135 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Best Vit. C Ever

Reviewer2579205님께서 Feb 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this brand. It is a must for every day. Colds and flus don't last. And I generaly feel very good for taking this. I have a very busy lifestyle with work and kids. I used to get so run down and tired. I used to get cold sores and mouth ulcers all the time. Taking this Vit.C tablet has certainly improved all of that. I can cope a whole lot better with my daily routine and cold sores and mouth ulcers are the thing of the past

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1092278님께서 Jan 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great form of vitamin C. I can take large doses of it and have no stomach upset or digestive distress.

Country Life, Gluten Free Superior Vitamin C, 1000 mg, 90 Tablets

Reviewer2711651님께서 Mar 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the formula. As I m healthy, I don't see much difference. Pill size wise is acceptable though a little powdery & spotty.

Superior vitamin C

Reviewer1055106님께서 Dec 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Superior vitamin C, yes indeed. Reed the ingredient list. As a diabetic I need extra C and together with Madre Labs vitamin C I get the daily amount I need. My skin looks better (tighter) and it lowers my blood sugar too.

Country Life - One of the Best

Reviewer1362454님께서 Mar 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great brand with integrity behind name. Superior product.

superior quality!

Reviewer2565885님께서 Jun 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

fabulous product. use it every day

Wonderful

5762363155919124388님께서 May 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not the cheapest but then Vitamin C is not just ascorbic acid. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.

Great form of Vitamin C

Reviewer2348333님께서 Aug 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fully buffered, so easy on the stomach. Delivers many essential minerals in useable form. A fair bit cheaper than comparable "brand" products. And if all that weren't enough: lots of great antioxidants (grape skin, green tea etc) for free! Oh, and a fair spectrum of C type bioflavanoids. Overall great value and better for your health than ordinary ascorbic acid (plain vit c)

Great Vitamin C

5735307082379389920님께서 Aug 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this vitamin C. It's easy to swallow, and has some other nutrients listed.

effective & affordable

5496876218365316499님께서 Oct 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This brand of vit C has synthetic ingredients, but coupled with the bioflavonoids it is very effective. Took 3x/day whenever I feel any flu or illness & kept the sickness at bay. Wish it was 100% food-based, but at this price, it is indeed value for money & highly effective.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품