KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Better workouts

Reviewer1089276님께서 Jun 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had done muscle testing and found I was deficient in B-12. I took a B complex supplement but found from my trainer that methyl is the good stuff and cyano was not any good. When I took the methyl he suggested (this one) my training sessions improved, I got stronger and my endurance increased. It seems I burn more fat now too but that may be due to increased muscle from the better workouts. I have less muscle pain when I wake up now as well.

Superior product

Reviewer1814513님께서 Jul 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

6 weeks of this brought back sensitivity to fingertip. I also like the flavor better than the other best-seller.

Great

Reviewer1983220님께서 Mar 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have noticed better sleep and less stressed since taking. Thanks.

Best sub-lingual B12 I've ever taken

Reviewer1268636님께서 Aug 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having had gastric bypass ten years ago, one of the supplements I am required the rest of my life is sub-lingual B12. I love these tablets. They have a great orange taste and disolve faster than any other name brands I have tried. This is it from now on. I'm sticking with these.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Superior is an appropriate name

Reviewer3222225님께서 Aug 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These sublingual B-12 lozenges brought my B12 levels back to normal by taking 1 a day. They worked better than the monthly shots I was getting and a lot easier.

Methyl B12

Reviewer2893583님께서 Oct 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this form of vitamin b12! I depend on it daily to wake me up in the morning in a better, more natural way than a cup of coffee! :)

Excelente producto

Reviewer3302738님께서 Nov 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Muy buen producto para combinarlo con otros que contengan vitaminas del grupo B. Con la particularidad de que al ser sublingual se absorbe mucho mejor y más rápido.

vitamin b12

Reviewer2930053님께서 Mar 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have no idea if it makes any difference because I felt fine before I used it. I am just taking precautions!But it is easy to take and tastes ok

Great product!

Reviewer3170738님께서 Feb 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helped me get my B12 levels back within normal range... without eating animals!!

Excellent

Reviewer1358842님께서 Sep 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I decided to start taking this form of B-12 and for best results, its rec'd to take Folic Acid with it. This product has both. I can feel a difference between this and the cheaper cyanocobalamin type of B-12. I think my mood is generally better. I split the tablets for a 1500 mcg dose daily.

상품 1-10 중 전체 82 상품