KO

iHerb 상품평

₩17,789

₩29,656

할인금액: ₩11,867 (40% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • As stated on the supplement facts, and verified by country life, the amount Resveratrol is 100 mg per capsule, or 50%.

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Resveratrol For Multiple Myeloma

Reviewer1840105님께서 Mar 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am taking this as the result of clinical studies that show Resveratrol, found naturaly in red wine, slows the progress of this cancer. Taking it in capsul form is like 50 times the amount you could get daily from red wine.

Innesah, London, UK.

Reviewer3137975님께서 Nov 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

We are using this along with other products from Iherb , as cancer support for one of our family , early days but we have had a reduction in the tumor, our family doctor very pleased . We are holding off from the chemo.

One of the best

Reviewer2674066님께서 Jan 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like Country Life. I've taken Resveratrol to increase the number of my mitochondria and to turn back my aging gene. I tried Source Naturals for a month, and alhough I wouldn't recommend against it, this is my main stay.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best bang for the buck...

Reviewer2207847님께서 Jan 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highest potency, excellent formula and best bang for the buck for Resveratrol!

high potency

Reviewer2001797님께서 Dec 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the most potent resveratrol product I've found, also one of the most cost-efficient.

glowing skin

Reviewer1038057님께서 Jul 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find I have better energy and my skin just glows. I

Great!! Love it!

Reviewer2444206님께서 Jun 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very convenient, only need to take one pill daily. I've noticed positive changes in my mood and I've always had problems with constipation, but this product helped me have more frequent bowel movements (not diarrhea and not soft!). The price is great as well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Resveratrol rather than wine or drugs!!

Reviewer3107192님께서 Jul 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband needs to increase his HDL, and this is an excellent alternative to red wine and/or drugs!

Best all around RES supplement

Reviewer1981810님께서 Dec 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A study shows pine bark extract helps raise tesosterone levels. Another recent study shows that the higher a man's "natural" (not from steriods) testosterone levels the longer they live. Plus, testosterone increases both men & women's libido as well & fights osteoporosis. We all know that any anti-aging regimen is weak with trans-Resveratrol. We have a study showing that GSE(grape seed extract) helps preserve resveratrol. This combo formula is truly remarkable. 2 to 4 Vcaps per day total. But, taken at least 2 times a day. If you have active cancer at least 5 per day & always with NOW Quercetin 500mg Vcaps. Additionally, take one 500mg capsule of vitamin C with each RES Vcap. You cannot absorb more than 500mg every 2 hours. Make sure your vitamin C capsules have at least 350mg or more (70%) of vitamin P. Otherwise, you'll just urinate the vitamin C out.

Very Good!

Reviewer2798035님께서 Jul 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this is helping my immune system! It's summer and mosquito bites are common. I used to have a bad reaction to them but this product seems to modulate my response and the hey fever is gone too!

상품 1-10 중 전체 160 상품