KO

₩25,438

₩42,404

할인금액: ₩16,966 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Outstanding Source Of Full Spectrum Aminos

Reviewer1016912님께서 Dec 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The aminos contained in this product match the recommended makeup called by Dr. Robert Erdmann in his book :The Amino Revolution," one of the few brands that do. Very cost effective compared to other full spectrum products. Always take on an empty stomach 30 minutes before eating anything else.

Very Good

Reviewer1737348님께서 Oct 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that the this one supplement contains all of the essential (Essential amino acids include histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, and valine)amino acids together. These are known to boost your immune system. I was previously just taking L-Glutamine and Carnitine. This is much better and pill form and size easy. Also, as with all IHerb products, can't beat this price.

Excellent

Reviewer2035752님께서 Apr 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for people experiencing stress. Helped me resolve mild anxiety without antidepressants.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1610160님께서 Aug 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am sure I am deficient in major neurotransmitters and this does seem to help me feel better.

Excellent Amino Acid Multi

Reviewer1654462님께서 Sep 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you take specific amino acids for workouts or at bedtime, for instance, you need to take a multi amino-acid cap half an hour prior to taking the specific amino acids, because your body needs a number of amino acids (in addition to B-6 and preferably vitamin C) in order for it to make use of individual amino acids and ensure they'll do whatever it is you're taking them for. These can be taken alone, of course, but I take them specifically to ensure that amino acids I take for working out or to increase HGH production at bedtime will have the means necessary to provide the full benefits I'm seeking. (If taken simultaneously with individual amino acids, you lose the benefit of the latter because they'll be used for reasons other than the primary reason for taking them.) Country Life Max-Amino Caps are a well-balanced formula with B-6 that works, and will not disappoint, whatever your reason for taking them.

A Super Product

Reviewer1400435님께서 Dec 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Amino Acid product is exactly what I needed to supplement Chemo treatment for CLL. My Dr. said,"I don't know what you're doing, but keep on doing it. Thank you

Aminos

Reviewer1914500님께서 Apr 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Both my husband and I feel better since we started taking the aminos.

Great product

Reviewer2732158님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been a vegetarian for many years but it was only recently that my doctor recommended that I start taking amino acids. I'm very satisfied with this product and do feel healthier already.

Energy

Reviewer1518783님께서 Apr 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement gives me lots of energy. Iherb offers unbeatable price.

Try this one!

Reviewer3286433님께서 Sep 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. I feel the difference. I would recommend the caps to anyone, especially people who do not eat meat. Delivery was so quick - Great Service from iHerb.com

상품 1-10 중 전체 30 상품