KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩24,889

₩41,489

할인금액: ₩16,600 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(3)
3 별점
(3)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(2)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Not for me

MusettaRose님께서 Dec 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not sure why, but this gave me muscle twitches in my legs and arms. When I stopped taking them after a couple days the twitches went away. They weren't painful or anything, but a little disconcerting.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent Amino Acid Multi

Reviewer1654462님께서 Sep 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you take specific amino acids for workouts or at bedtime, for instance, you need to take a multi amino-acid cap half an hour prior to taking the specific amino acids, because your body needs a number of amino acids (in addition to B-6 and preferably vitamin C) in order for it to make use of individual amino acids and ensure they'll do whatever it is you're taking them for. These can be taken alone, of course, but I take them specifically to ensure that amino acids I take for working out or to increase HGH production at bedtime will have the means necessary to provide the full benefits I'm seeking. (If taken simultaneously with individual amino acids, you lose the benefit of the latter because they'll be used for reasons other than the primary reason for taking them.) Country Life Max-Amino Caps are a well-balanced formula with B-6 that works, and will not disappoint, whatever your reason for taking them.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

飲みやすいけど・・・

Reviewer2041910님께서 Sep 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

1カプセルの量が少ないんだよね。 1回4Capでも足りないので8Capとかになっちゃうとコスパは よろしくありません。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

ease the exercising burn

Reviewer3302484님께서 Apr 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

these free form amino acids are a good blend useful for helping recover from streneous exercise

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product

Reviewer2732158님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been a vegetarian for many years but it was only recently that my doctor recommended that I start taking amino acids. I'm very satisfied with this product and do feel healthier already.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very good for vegetarians

Reviewer1983701님께서 Nov 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good Product

Reviewer1029595님께서 Sep 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product. It is a pretty good substitute for the Carlson amino blend, which is no longer available.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I like the mix

Reviewer2402326님께서 May 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel like I only have to take this supplement to be covered on all fronts. You don't have to take a whole bunch of pills, it is all in one pill. I take L-Glutamine, 1000 mg (Now Foods) as well, this is for my leaky gut. I need more of this particular amino acid to help with the leaky gut. But everything else is in this supplement. I take 2 of these daily, one half an hour before breakfast, and the other half an hour before dinner. I think that is enough. I trust Country Life as a brand.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good

Reviewer3017660님께서 May 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

didn't see until now positive effect, since 1 week using. no issues.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Energy

Reviewer1518783님께서 Apr 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement gives me lots of energy. Iherb offers unbeatable price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »