KO

iHerb 상품평

₩15,921

₩26,751

할인금액: ₩10,829 (40% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

End to LEG MUSCLE Cramps/Spasms

Reviewer1292451님께서 Mar 22, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has eliminated my night-time & morning Muscle Cramps in the calf of my legs. I take a minimum of 3 tablets/day. I also maintain at least 1000mg of Calcium/day. If I forget the magnesium -- my Cramps/Spasms come back! I am 69 yrs. Young!

Mags for Bones

Reviewer2162778님께서 Jul 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will take magnesium 'til the day I die. After using several different brands, I was happy to find my favorite brand, Country Life, a vegetarian formula with a very good, absorbable blend that works very well. Obviously I highly recommend these!

Definitely Works for Pains and for Softening Stools

Reviewer3158146님께서 Apr 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works in many ways: Pain Reliever, Regular Bowel Movement, Electrolyte Balance, and Lowers Blood Pressure.

Magnesium

Reviewer1168402님께서 Mar 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for side effects of blood pressure medicines. Doctor recommended for constipation control and works really well. I take one in the morning and one at night.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Lowered blood pressure at the Doctors

Reviewer1324878님께서 Feb 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My blood pressure is always below 130 over around 64ish and I eat healthy and try to walk a mile or better 3 to 4 times a week and do 9 flights of stairs often some days more then 2 times up and down for a total of 252 stairs, which turns out to be .10 mile. This also helps the herbs to work better in the body. Every time I went to the doctors my BP was always around 190 over 80 until I started using this and I got it down to 150 over 30 something at the doctors. It's mostly Lebile syndrome I think.

Candida overgrowth

Reviewer2095408님께서 Sep 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It caused thirst and genital itching. The latter is probably a candida overgrowth symptom, and I believe alpha-ketoglutarate to be the main culprit.

good product

Reviewer1740541님께서 Apr 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

good for high bloodpressure and regular visit.

Dr. Nelson Echavarria

Reviewer3128963님께서 Feb 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good price, goodness and effective mineral transporter.

Great product!

Reviewer2004240님께서 Feb 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Country Life for years and think it's a great product. I have poor circulation, and it greatly helps keep the leg cramps down.

It Works

Reviewer3125380님께서 Apr 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. Worked instantly for the night time leg cramps.

상품 1-10 중 전체 72 상품