KO

₩7,393

₩11,585

할인금액: ₩4,193 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Good combo

Reviewer1487592님께서 Jan 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this product. Its a good pair for healthy muscles. I take before bed to help relax my muscles and help strengthen my ligaments.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great product, no stomach upset

Reviewer3031103님께서 Jan 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most magnesium gives me bad cramps. This has no side effects and is a well-formulated blend of several types of high-absorption magnesium.

Magnesium

Reviewer2843649님께서 May 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helps me to quiet myself and sleep better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

we ALL need more magnesium...

alloriginal님께서 May 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Magnesium is a critical, yet usually overlooked nutrient. Insufficient magnesium is implicated in various cardio issues; also bone health and other things. While calcium causes muscles to contract, magnesium helps them to relax. The two have to be present in the proper ratio, or bad hings will occur. I know when I'm deficient because leg cramps start (also finger, toe, etc). Agonizing muscle cramps are reason enough for me to take plenty of magnesium! I have seen others "cured" of chronic muscle cramps simply by taking a small amount of magnesium each day. It does wonders for migrains too. For decades the conventional wisdom was that calcium and magnesium should be taken in a 2 to 1 ratio. I believe, as more and more people do, that a more correct ratio would be 1 to 1. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best chaice I could find.

Reviewer2480040님께서 Jun 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I compared a bunch of the Mag cap available but this was the most balanced and complex I could find.

relaxing

MikeMember님께서 Aug 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

resting better with these

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

country life magnesium with silica

Reviewer2399456님께서 Feb 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i love this product. great for headaches, bone density, muscle pain, heart.

Love this product

Reviewer2065499님께서 Mar 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with this product. I take one each night to help relieve constipation and it works. Love the price on iherb.

magnesium caps

Reviewer2253831님께서 Nov 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for the heart.

Great product

5291306058718481021님께서 Aug 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seem to be helping migraines. They used to cause frequent pain so far after 2 bottles, I haven't had a headache!

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품