KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

J. Gist

Reviewer1390661님께서 Nov 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using this product for about 6 yrs. It helps control my diabetes.

Country Life, BioChem, Glycemic Factors, 100 Tablets

Reviewer1275873님께서 Apr 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've found this high quality product assists me in keeping blood glucose levels within normal limits. Iherb provides this at a great price with fast service and delivery.

Glycemic Factors

Reviewer1370457님께서 May 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Keeps blood sugar normal in healthy people. Great mix of proven vitamin/minerals/extracts. Similar ingredients to other products designed for the same purpose, but in my experience this is the most cost effective and beneficial product in this category.

Country Life/BioChem Glycemic Factors

Reviewer1574345님께서 Jul 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a must have for anyone with hypoglycemia. It works wonders in helping your body deal with the extra insulin that your pancreas produces.

Great for High Blood Sugar

Reviewer1720829님께서 Nov 03, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Anytime I eat something that turns into sugar, I take some of this and it works great!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

just be aware of chromium

5693393858454693635님께서 May 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

As Ken Cook pointed out in his testimony, the federal National Toxicology Program states that hexavalent chromium in drinking water shows "clear evidence of carcinogenic activity" in laboratory animals, and increases the risk of gastrointestinal tumors.

diabetes

Reviewer3013276님께서 Mar 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am happy with product. Has brougth my blood sugar down to acceptable level without going on insulin.

Still not sure

Reviewer1512018님께서 May 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this supplements for about 2 weeks now. I don't feel a great difference in how I used to feel. but I can tell something is changing. I am a little more energtic. I know it can take a while, it took over 5 years to deteriorate my health, it is going to take more than two weeks to get better.

blood sugar balance

Reviewer2555447님께서 Sep 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find these tablets very good value, a combination of ingrediants which help prevent type2 diabetes. I feel they help my hunger pangs.

very good product

Reviewer2068571님께서 Jun 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe it helps control my sugar and I am very pleased with the results. Gabe Romeo

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품