KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Took the pill and went to sleep

5007500335282218301님께서 May 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Powerful stuff, which is very fast. Do not take during the day, and you'll be sleepy

Helps me sleep

4652840633200499013님께서 Nov 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take it before bed and it helps me sleep. It stops the chatter in my mind.

Amazing, Works faster

Reviewer1698292님께서 Jul 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This GABA is amazing. It works faster than other GABA I have tried such as Now Foods and even Natural Factor's pharma GABA and, and the other ingredients are perfectly added so that GABA works very well in brain. Country Life's products are always thoughtful. I take this for my anxiety and heavy mental stress that is related with adrenal fatigue. I add Now Food's GABA blended with vitamin 6, which is not contained in this product, in order to make My Original Super Effective GABA when I need more relaxation. I studied medicine by my self because adrenal fatigue is not recognized in Japan and there are no doctors who understand the spiral chain of serious adrenal fatigue and heavy mental stress.

GABA Relaxer

5619960708668030625님께서 Dec 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Stop taking after 5 days. The feeling is like an addiction. When the effect wears off, don,t feel so good like missing some thing (cannot explain the feeling).

Great Balancer

Reviewer1243341님께서 May 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Notice when I don't take it. I'm a little more moody (much to my surprise).

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Sounds good on the label.....

Reviewer1247949님께서 May 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

No dramatic effect yet. Maybe it take times to build up. Or maybe it's good to take with caffeine (energy drink in a pill)

Anxiety

Reviewer3187539님께서 Apr 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am hypothyroid and suffer from severe anxiety. GABA Relaxer is the only product that has helped me. I would recommend it highly to anyone suffering from anxiety/insomnia 10 stars!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Works well

Reviewer2419924님께서 Feb 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only tried the GABA Relaxer for a couple of days so far, but it's worked well. I slept deeply and was very relaxed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

very helpful

Reviewer2924494님께서 Nov 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps to relax you during the day,at night it helps to fall asleep. Again,doctor recommened,for active child,to help him focus better in school

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nice product

Reviewer2187263님께서 Oct 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I guess, but it didnt have any effect in my sleep patterns. Sorry. I ordered melatonin. Lets see if it helps.

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품