KO

₩11,535

₩16,955

할인금액: ₩5,420 (32% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great for those with zero tolerance for dairy products!

Reviewer2693585님께서 Jan 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Celiac disease and I am very sensitive to dairy products. I have tried countless lactase enzymes/dairy enzymes and these are by far the best--and they are gluten-free!! I can eat what ever I want and feel great!!! iHerb definitely has the lowest prices around!

Great Stuff!

Reviewer3274260님께서 Mar 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product! It works great! In fact I gave it to a friend of mine after he ate 3 peices of pizza and he told me the next day that he was amazed how well it worked.

one and only

Reviewer1778392님께서 Jan 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I get really bad headaches when I eat too much dairy. My chiropractor recommended this brand and this is the only one that actually works for me. And iherb.com is the best place to purchase. If you have any doubts about it, get it, get it, get it!! I really cannot live without it!!

Prefer other brand

Reviewer1457582님께서 May 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product to help digest dairy products, primarily ice cream, but it doesn't seem to work at all for me. Won't buy again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

한줄기 빛 같은 제품...(It's like a ray of sunshine.)

Reviewer2206556님께서 Apr 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

최고임. 다만 밀크커피믹스 한 잔에 10알 정도 먹어야 함.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Appears to do what it's advertised to do.

4903115261863078954님께서 Jun 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good price and effective.

Country Life, Dairy-Zyme Caps, 50 Veggie Caps

Reviewer2823328님께서 Sep 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic product! I can finally tolerate dairy when I take one of these and one of Nature's Way Lactase capsules combined.

Dairy-Zyme

Reviewer1320540님께서 Nov 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Country Life's Dairy-Zyme if the only product of its type that I recommend to my patients. The vegetarian capsule makes it available to any one with a problem with lactose and I do not have to worry about any sensitivities with regard to bovine or pork gelatine. Unfortunately, it is not imported directly into the United Kingdom and thus iHerb's service is a lifesaver.

Amazing help with indigestion

Reviewer1190485님께서 Dec 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this 19 months ago and was amazed at well my stomach felt after taking it. This seems to help digest my food so well, it helps prevent stomach aches after bad meals. I also take a few other digestive enzymes and started them all at once: Country Life Gluten Zyme, Now Bromelain, Country Life Papaya tablets. They all help so much for indigestion and I notice if I don't take them my head gets so foggy and I get so cranky and achey, feel heavy and less light.

works great!

Reviewer2623968님께서 Nov 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Before taking this, I couldn't use whey protien. With this, i am now able to use whey without the gas,bloating and other problems of dairy sensitivities. I herb is the best in service and price.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품