KO

iHerb 상품평

₩16,857

₩31,465

할인금액: ₩14,607 (46% 할인)

• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • 고객 평점

평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

alloriginal님께서 May 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is a decent-tasting, inexpensive protein supplement. It's good for mixing in smoothies. Not really suitable as a meal replacement used alone, but good for between meals to reduce hunger cravings, or for post-workout recovery. Not bad! II believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

tastes great

Reviewer2519196님께서 Sep 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am just starting to take protain cocktails, so I have bought a few on iherb. And this one has the greatest taste by far. I really like to drink it, while I make myself to take the other ones. Will definately buy again, maybe will try another flavour.

Fantastic!

Reviewer1949520님께서 Feb 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delicious and energizing. Tastes a bit strange with almond milk so I recommend Soy/regular. Love this product! Great source of protein for a vegetarian.

Like it!

abbyiherb님께서 Mar 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the fact that it's not too sweet and that even with just a shaker cup, there's still a smoothness to the texture of the drink.

BEYOND AMAZING!!!!

Reviewer1547891님께서 Jul 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives you lots of energy... Taste is ok but works great!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1582051님께서 Jun 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It looks like it has the green powders it says.Algae powders taste here - but its good. Hope it has some decent amount of broccoli sprout powder and not just one mg or something. I've eaten the vanilla without greens too and the protein in these is best whey I've tried. Mixes quickly,does not foam and doesn't cause bubbles in stomach like some whey powders.

Great product!

Reviewer1324255님께서 Jun 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the flavor. It's very filling. Will buy again!

Good Taste

Reviewer1816032님께서 May 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good except for the taste

Reviewer1668464님께서 Feb 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Enjoyed this product except that the taste is pretty gross on it's own. Just make sure to add some sort of fruit, flavored yogurt or something else to overwhelm the ick factor on this. Otherwise, I'm loving the relatively low-cals per serving and getting protein and greens at once.

Great Product!

Reviewer2406696님께서 Dec 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품