KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Country Life, Gluten Free, BioChem Sports, 100% Greens & Whey, Powder, Vanilla, 10.3 oz (298 g) (Discontinued Item)

₩17,192
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 29 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

great product, great price

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3303538님께서 Oct 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe in everyone getting their whey-- wonderful way to get quality protein in the diet, boost their immune system, and gain muscle mass while curbing fat. Even better if you can get greens with it, like with this product. And it tastes great. I am lactose intolerant and have a sensitive digestive system, and my whey shake in the morning is one of the only things that doesn't irritate my GI tract (a fruit smoothie, sometimes with whey powder, also gets high marks). For my morning shake: I combine one serving of greens&whey powder, one banana, and a cup of almond milk and about six cubes of ice. When I have them, I add fresh mint leaves. It is just a delicious, satisfying, healthy-feeling way to start the day.

BEST PROTEIN POWDER I'VE USED

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2681241님께서 Oct 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Country Life Greens & Whey is by far the best protein powder I've ever used. In addition to mixing very easily with absolutely no clumps it has added "Greens" for more nutrition that most protein mixes. And for a REALLY nutrient packed protein shake I add NUTREX Spirulina (one rounded teaspoon) and two tablesspoons of FEARNS Soy Lecithin. Shake it really good and let it sit in the refrigerator for a half-hour or so and then add unsweetened Soy Milk (approx. 4 oz). Shake it good and it's GREAT!! But you might want to use a straw because the spirulina has a very heavy blue-green color which comes out in the wash but stains everything it touches.

I was pleasantly surprised

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2259079님께서 Apr 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I honestly didn't think this would make a difference for me but it does. I have more energy. I mix it with 1 cup soy milk and if I want something extra 1 add a cup of strawberries or blueberries. Makes a great and tasty shake!

great post workout shake

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2695189님께서 Jan 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

awesome after a heavy workout, stops shaking muscles and tastes great. don't take it too late in the day as it wakes you up.

Tastes great!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1576637님께서 Oct 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleased with this purchase. It's difficult to find a powder low in sugar that dosen't make me gag! This is something that my husband and I can both drink.

상품 1-5 중 전체 29 상품