KO

iHerb 상품평

₩17,121

₩31,956

할인금액: ₩14,836 (46% 할인)

• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • 고객 평점

평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

great product, great price

Reviewer3303538님께서 Oct 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe in everyone getting their whey-- wonderful way to get quality protein in the diet, boost their immune system, and gain muscle mass while curbing fat. Even better if you can get greens with it, like with this product. And it tastes great. I am lactose intolerant and have a sensitive digestive system, and my whey shake in the morning is one of the only things that doesn't irritate my GI tract (a fruit smoothie, sometimes with whey powder, also gets high marks). For my morning shake: I combine one serving of greens&whey powder, one banana, and a cup of almond milk and about six cubes of ice. When I have them, I add fresh mint leaves. It is just a delicious, satisfying, healthy-feeling way to start the day.

BEST PROTEIN POWDER I'VE USED

Reviewer2681241님께서 Oct 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Country Life Greens & Whey is by far the best protein powder I've ever used. In addition to mixing very easily with absolutely no clumps it has added "Greens" for more nutrition that most protein mixes. And for a REALLY nutrient packed protein shake I add NUTREX Spirulina (one rounded teaspoon) and two tablesspoons of FEARNS Soy Lecithin. Shake it really good and let it sit in the refrigerator for a half-hour or so and then add unsweetened Soy Milk (approx. 4 oz). Shake it good and it's GREAT!! But you might want to use a straw because the spirulina has a very heavy blue-green color which comes out in the wash but stains everything it touches.

I was pleasantly surprised

Reviewer2259079님께서 Apr 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I honestly didn't think this would make a difference for me but it does. I have more energy. I mix it with 1 cup soy milk and if I want something extra 1 add a cup of strawberries or blueberries. Makes a great and tasty shake!

great post workout shake

Reviewer2695189님께서 Jan 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

awesome after a heavy workout, stops shaking muscles and tastes great. don't take it too late in the day as it wakes you up.

Tastes great!

Reviewer1576637님께서 Oct 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleased with this purchase. It's difficult to find a powder low in sugar that dosen't make me gag! This is something that my husband and I can both drink.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Dissolves well & great taste!

Reviewer2735431님께서 Nov 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really like this-highly recommend! It dissoves easily in water, just mix it with a spoon...no shaker needed! Delicious!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Essential part of my diet

Reviewer2314773님께서 Oct 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of my MUST HAVE items. Works better than coffee as a 'pick-me-up' and I notice the positive affects immediately. IHerb has the best prices I've seen ANYWHERE!!!

Love this product!

Reviewer1613170님께서 Jul 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Both Country Life's 100% Greens & Whey Powder and their 100% Raw Foods & Whey Powder (both vanilla flavored) are delicious. I enjoy one or the other daily. Some people object to the green color of the Greens & Whey but it doesn't bother me. The Raw Foods & Whey has pumpkin in it and tastes like a Thanksgiving treat. I mix either one with Rice Drink (vanilla flavored). Having vanilla flavor in both the powder and the rice drink probably makes the final product sweeter than it would be if you used a different liquid but I like it. Both products mix up really well. For a blender, I use the Sundesa Blender Bottle with wire whisk (which iHerb also sells at a very good price.....terrific to have at home, office, or for travel). You can add a few ice cubes to chill as you blend. It's refreshing but not necessary. Both products are tasty at room temperature. Enjoy!

Great Product!

Reviewer2406696님께서 Dec 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1582051님께서 Jun 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It looks like it has the green powders it says.Algae powders taste here - but its good. Hope it has some decent amount of broccoli sprout powder and not just one mg or something. I've eaten the vanilla without greens too and the protein in these is best whey I've tried. Mixes quickly,does not foam and doesn't cause bubbles in stomach like some whey powders.

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품