KO

iHerb 상품평

₩34,363

₩57,280

할인금액: ₩22,916 (40% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

MORE ENERGY

Reviewer1251902님께서 2 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I definitely notice a difference with my energy when I use these capsules. After half an hour I feel more able to cope with my exercise routine.

SUGAR , KIDNEY, ENERGY support

Reviewer2495622님께서 3 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my sister who recently had a terrible Urinary Tract Infection. I have read its a good kidney support. Other than this it is good for sugar balance and boost the energy. Indeed she recovered fast.

good product

Reviewer1229339님께서 3 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product - well received

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Country Life Acetyl L-Carnitine Caps gave me back my life!

Reviewer3255335님께서 3 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Three years ago I had a heart attack followed by quintuple heart bypass surgery. Following this event,I was on statin drug therapy for two years and muscular and joint pain almost completely incapacitated me. I ceased taking statins and commenced taking this product. I am now pain free and have regained complete use of my limbs. Thank you iHerb and Country Life! A wonderful, well priced product. I cannot say enough good things about it.

caffeine alternative

Reviewer2810699님께서 4 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i was able to go from 3 diet mountain dew's per day to 1 after using this product 3 weeks along with ubiquinol, orac greens from paradise herbs, and lipoic acid.

Looks promising

Reviewer2201518님께서 10 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've only been taking this for a few days; I take it with alpha lipoic acid and so far I feel more energetic than before. My mom started taking it earlier than me, along with her regular meds her blood pressure seems more stable.

deeppurple

Reviewer2827674님께서 8 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

still the best and best value for money alc product on the market today.

Great price!

Reviewer3083577님께서 9 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is always so expensive and they sell a good product for a great price!

Alcar

Reviewer3081104님께서 10 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fast shipping and I got exactly what I ordered.

Excelent

Reviewer1168378님께서 11 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good container, in vegetable capsules with vitamins necessary for the absorption.

상품 31-40 중 전체 60 상품