KO

iHerb 상품평

₩58,127

₩96,370

할인금액: ₩38,243 (40% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Top PWO

diguincoutoreis님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Controlled Labs White Flood V2 - Fruit Punch (Even without trying, i bought 100 servings of it, due to you guys making merchandising of it :P) Dosage: 1 scoop felt nothing, so, used 2 scoops Profile: 9/10 - Really like the profile. It's not 'White Flood Proprietary blend', bla bla. It shows how much you are taking for pumps, focus, etc. Only doesn't have creatine :s but you can add : ) Taste: 9,5/10 - Just loved it. From all fruit punchs, i think the only one that could not beat was C4 : ) Mix: 9/10 - It didn't dissolve everything. Need to put a little more water after drinking it. Energy: 9/10 - Clean energy, no jitters, no crash. Dunno for others, but i have high tolerance to stims(1 scoop of friction was the best for me). Could do my training motivated. Pump: 10/10 - Best PUMP i could get from any workout. Even my Bodyfat being a little high at the moment, i could see my muscles full, my veins popping out. Focus: 9/10 - Excelent. Almost nothing(including some girls that goes to gym 'almost without clothes' only to disperse you lulz) or my friends could take my attention out of the exercises. Everything around me could 'disappear' while i was doing the exercise. Endurance/Performance: 9/10 - High "FlooDurance Complex" dosage, liked a lot. Could train heavy, without any problems. Overall: 9/10 - For me, this was the best Focus/PUMP pre-workout that i've tried. When i don't need the heavy energy that friction gives me, White Flood does what it promises, with a great job. Suggested to some friends, they're liking a lot.

White Flood

Reviewer2769236님께서 Feb 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best pre workout ever

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2007548님께서 Aug 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great value energy booster!

Reviewer2465917님께서 Oct 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great value energy booster!also works!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2606274님께서 Oct 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very Good

good mental punch

XusoIherb님께서 Jun 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the best preworkout you can take. Effective and simply. Good mental alert

More endurance

Reviewer3035187님께서 Jul 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product gives me more endurance than before. I used to get tired after 1 hour work out, but now I can work out 2 hours easily.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품