KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Clear gloss

Deniela님께서 Apr 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Clear gloss smells good does not

okay

AnnaLL님께서 Apr 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has a nice shine and gives me soft lips. On the down side, it does not taste very nice and isn't as sticky as I like; it needs to be re-applied quite often.

Nice

Reviewer2862168님께서 Jan 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A nice gloss. I got it in clear. It adds shine with a slight sticky residue which probably helps it last. It does not dry out lips--not moisturizing like a balm but gives a pretty shine that stays on for a while (unless you drink/eat) Overall,a good make-up boost. I will try a color next time. No flavor or smell, just simple and safe shine.

Like it!

Reviewer2694981님께서 Jul 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it so much! Glam shiny gloss. But on photo it looks pink a little, really it have no color. Nice sticky long lasting cover.

Love it!

Reviewer1755196님께서 Jul 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This lip gloss feels wonderful and makes your lips feel so smooth.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2228761님께서 Oct 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not as thick as I was hoping for and wears off pretty quickly but otherwise good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I like it because it's organic

Reviewer1172432님께서 Oct 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It tastes a little strange but moisturizes quite well. I'm trying to ditch most of the cosmetics made by regular department brands and switch to stuff that is organic, so I'm quite happy to find this. Not sure why but the color of the lip gloss on iHerb is way off. The colour is in fact a very light yellow / beige, nowhere near the bright yellow in the picture.

sticky

5310989502505036583님께서 Aug 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

and doesn't last long.