KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Taste: ok, not great - May need to be refrigerated or finished quickly after opening

emanuela님께서 Apr 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

First time I've purchased this: I don't care much about the taste. It is ok, mind you, and healthier than the alternatives, hence my purchase. PROBLEM: Some white ball-shaped items have formed on top (as if it were mould, not sure what it is) and I am unsure if I should bin the item.

Not for me :(

5745279053357017702님께서 Jan 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Someone suggested this to me as a great alternative to soy sauce. But I honestly don't enjoy this product as much as soy sauce. It tastes quite different, like a watered down or very weak fish sauce. If you absolutely can't use soy sauce, then you might appreciate this product as an alternative.

couldn't get used to it

5143400201669976707님께서 Feb 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

stopped using this after a few tries. could have been psychological, but i don't think so, because when i tried it, it really did taste of coconut blended with soy sauce as an asian person, i didn't really like it…but you'll probably be fine eating it if you haven't grown up with soy sauce at every meal

Not for me

94Tina님께서 May 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't really like the taste

Coconut Aminos

4819144867862889379님께서 Nov 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was a first for me to try. The flavor will take a little getting used to. I have been using Bragg's but wanted to try this for it's health benefits. I'm not sure if I will reorder.

has not arrived

4637872142888225408님께서 Dec 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not received the produt or any indication of the delivery process

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품