KO

₩21,276

₩31,576

할인금액: ₩10,301 (33% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Eclectic Institute, Circulatory Support (Hawthorn Ginkgo), 400 mg, 45 Veggie Caps

Reviewer1531236님께서 Jan 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hawthorn makes my heart beat well

It's Great!

5709544391745007907님께서 Apr 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helps so much for numbness in my hands & feet!!

Got High Blood Pressure?

5226651223040606775님께서 Sep 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I buy this for my husband. Since taking it, he has been able to decrease his hp medication (calcium blocker ending in il) by 75%. I bought it because calcium blockers are not a solution, but another problem. He feels so much better that he will continue to decrease it. We tried other Hawthorne formulas. None seemed to work. I suspect it is the way that Eclectic Institute processes its herbs. They are freeze dried. It is worth every penny.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps my tendency to develop blood clots.

Reviewer3243459님께서 Jul 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had a number of attacks of blood clots in my leg, some very severe and painful, one requiring a stay in the hospital. I have been free of such attacks for the last 18 months since I started taking 3 of these caps per day. Adding an aspirin a day does not seem to hurt.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1836568님께서 Aug 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

still early days but legs seem lighter already.

Wonderful

Reviewer2936724님께서 Dec 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very pleased with this product, it helps my circulation problems - and also Hawthorn being a heart tonic, helps me cope with pulpitations.

Don't know yet

Reviewer2798027님께서 Apr 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't started taking yet, but I like all of the Eclectic's products. No fillers!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Product At A Great Price... Does Everything It Is Supposed To!

JacobSikais님께서 Jan 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Product At A Great Price... Does Everything It Is Supposed To!

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품