KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Christopher's Original Formulas, Herbal Thyroid Formula, 475 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

₩16,419
₩25,264
할인금액: ₩8,845 (35% 할인)
10 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.4 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Very Good

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2110428님께서 Apr 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've had an undiagnosed thyroid problem for 5 years and I'd put on 45 lbs and was extremely moody and depressed. Could hardly get out of bed. I've been using these supplements for almost a month and everyone can see the improvement already-----without any presribed thyroid medication. While I have not lost any weight, the swelling has decreased somewhat and my mood has improved,and I have more energy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Wonderful

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1177866님께서 Jan 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After years of wondering what was wrong with me I found out I am Hypo-thyroid. Christophers Herbal Thyroid has given me my life back. My energy levels are dramatically better; I can make it through the day without crashing and needing a nap. It has also lifted my depression. Thank goodness! Have been taking it for 3 months and will continue to do so.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

A very good formula!

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2364421님께서 Feb 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in conjunction with Christopher's Thyroid Maintenance Formula. This one contains Guarana so I consider it my morning supplement. Surprizingly it doesn't make me feel wired at all, and I get jittery from a few sips of coffee. It gives me energy and helps me maintain a healthy weight.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Dr. Christopher's is a reputable brand:

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2604327님께서 Nov 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is a great support, particularly in light of the Armour Thyroid shortage.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Not sure

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1337997님께서 Aug 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been tested and have a sluggish thyroid. I felt terrible when I took the capsules and experienced raging hot flashes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »