KO

iHerb 상품평

₩15,682

₩24,130

할인금액: ₩8,448 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Very Good

Reviewer2110428님께서 Apr 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've had an undiagnosed thyroid problem for 5 years and I'd put on 45 lbs and was extremely moody and depressed. Could hardly get out of bed. I've been using these supplements for almost a month and everyone can see the improvement already-----without any presribed thyroid medication. While I have not lost any weight, the swelling has decreased somewhat and my mood has improved,and I have more energy.

Wonderful

Reviewer1177866님께서 Jan 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After years of wondering what was wrong with me I found out I am Hypo-thyroid. Christophers Herbal Thyroid has given me my life back. My energy levels are dramatically better; I can make it through the day without crashing and needing a nap. It has also lifted my depression. Thank goodness! Have been taking it for 3 months and will continue to do so.

A very good formula!

Reviewer2364421님께서 Feb 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in conjunction with Christopher's Thyroid Maintenance Formula. This one contains Guarana so I consider it my morning supplement. Surprizingly it doesn't make me feel wired at all, and I get jittery from a few sips of coffee. It gives me energy and helps me maintain a healthy weight.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Dr. Christopher's is a reputable brand:

Reviewer2604327님께서 Nov 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is a great support, particularly in light of the Armour Thyroid shortage.

Not sure

Reviewer1337997님께서 Aug 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been tested and have a sluggish thyroid. I felt terrible when I took the capsules and experienced raging hot flashes.

What a difference

5482837911228713395님께서 Jan 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can really tell a difference in my energy level taking these to kick my thyroid in gear. NO nervous shakes either just very aware of more endurance throughout the day and no drop in my energy level. alos waking up feeling refreshed and rested instead of starting the day off sluggish and tired already. Yes they sorta smell like herbs but the caplets are easy to swallow. I use juice or tea or something flavored to take them instead of just water and it works great.

This product works!

Reviewer2091123님께서 Feb 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works for a friend of mine VERY well. She says that is it the only one she has found that works. She was diagnosed HYPERthyroid and as long as she takes this everyday she feels fine.

Christopher's Original Formula, Herbal Thyroid Formula

Reviewer2900336님께서 Oct 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Am taking this with Thyroid Maintenance for my under-active thyroid. Am taking 2 of each with my 3 meals a day. Also has what my body needs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Makes me feel unlike myself

Reviewer2894417님께서 Sep 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor thought I might have a slow working thyroid. First I tried Tyrosine but that made me feel very angry, rushed, etc. I decided to go herbal to see what happened. Unfortunately this thyroid formula makes me feel very much unlike myself too. So probably it is not so much the product but me. I guess my thyroid works fine and that's why the product is too much for me. I usually really like this brand!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Christopher's Original Formulas, Herbal Thyroid Formula, 475 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

5137254489449923159님께서 May 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have just started to take these but so far I love the product and will being purchasing more in the future as needed!

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품