KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,730

₩22,668

할인금액: ₩7,938 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Superior product...

Reviewer2262549님께서 Mar 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the few calcium products that actually helps relieve my back/neck pain almost immediately. I think it works due to the fact that it is so bioavailable compared to other calcium formulas...

Herbal Calcium

Reviewer2944988님께서 Apr 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've read great things about Herbal Calcium and how it reaches the bones. So far, this product has been working well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The only calcium I seem to absorb

Reviewer1321694님께서 Apr 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having tried other forms of calcium, this is the only one that I am able to absorb. I will be re-ordering this supplement.

Excellent Product

Reviewer1357697님께서 Oct 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps greatly in night time bone aching and leg cramps due to a lack of calcium. My mum only took 2 capsules a day for 5 days a week. We do not have to take 6 capsules as directed as 2 capsules already yield about 850mg of calcium. Do take 1 or 2 days break per week as it will help to absorb the calcium better. It's good that it's all natural however I am not sure of the long term effects of taking herbs.

great

Reviewer1754550님께서 Jun 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

all other companies should take note. there is no wasted packaging. capsules are filled right to the top of the bottle. there are no fillers or lubricants! just pure herb!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A nice change from synthetic calcium formulas

sarahjean님께서 Feb 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Looking at the other options in synthetic calcium formulas, I'll try herbal calcium anyday. This product felt very compatible with my system.

Great supplement

Rosequartz님께서 Mar 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My nails become stronger after taking this supplement, it is very effective.

Herbal Calcium

Reviewer2020181님께서 Mar 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good source of calcium. Remember always to take you calcium and different times from you magnesium!

Not The Right Choice For Me

Reviewer2128490님께서 Sep 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was looking for an all natural food based calcium and this is ground herbs with some natural calcium and other mineral content, presumably. No way to know how much calcium you are actually getting as the mg. listed is how many mg. of these herbs are in each pill. I discovered you can dump these out of the caps into hot water and make a fair tea with them but are they an effective calcium form...no stats to indicate that they are.

Herbal Calcium

Reviewer2251071님께서 Aug 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My food intake includes more beneficial greens and I take this supplement to up my calcium intake as I'm beginning to cut back on dairy milk-based products which are 'toxic' for blood type 'O'. Am thankful certain beef cuts are recommended for me though. Imho there’s nothing wrong with a delicious cut of rare fried sirloin steak with a bit of fat that’s come from grass-fed New Zealand beef now and again. I know I can have soy alternatives but prefer to stick with calcium supplements such as this one.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품