KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

great

CIPRIAN님께서 Apr 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

i really feel this is helping. the teeth seem to become smoother.

ms lisa

5179365846155134101님께서 Apr 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

my mother used this product and she had long nails

Toothache Be Gone

Reviewer1668796님께서 Dec 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I reach for this product whenever I have a bout of toothache coming after excessive sugar intake without even realizing. I take two capsules twice a day at such times and my toothache is gone by the next day. Maintenance dose of once per day seems to suffice, but even without continuation there is something about this herbal combination that can swiftly go to the target area and do its work. Of course, it is imperative to stay off sugar while the nerves are repaired with calcium.

Very good!

5493322530967605037님께서 Feb 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

For my mom,it is very good!

Great supplement

Rosequartz님께서 Mar 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My nails become stronger after taking this supplement, it is very effective.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

ok

Reviewer2082697님께서 Nov 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best way to get extra calcium is from herbs.

Excellent Product

Reviewer1357697님께서 Oct 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps greatly in night time bone aching and leg cramps due to a lack of calcium. My mum only took 2 capsules a day for 5 days a week. We do not have to take 6 capsules as directed as 2 capsules already yield about 850mg of calcium. Do take 1 or 2 days break per week as it will help to absorb the calcium better. It's good that it's all natural however I am not sure of the long term effects of taking herbs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

unique

lauraandrews님께서 Apr 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not sure what to say about this, have not used for a long time, but I love that it's an alternative to other calcium products which are not always well absorbed or utilized by the body. I graduated from the Family Herbalist program through the School of Natural Healing that teaches all about Dr. Christopher's formulas and I feel that these are products I can trust. When I was looking for things that could help my son heal from his many back surgeries I knew this would be a good choice. There's a lot of capsules to take and that's one thing he doesn't like.

Herbal Calcium

Reviewer2251071님께서 Aug 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My food intake includes more beneficial greens and I take this supplement to up my calcium intake as I'm beginning to cut back on dairy milk-based products which are 'toxic' for blood type 'O'. Am thankful certain beef cuts are recommended for me though. Imho there’s nothing wrong with a delicious cut of rare fried sirloin steak with a bit of fat that’s come from grass-fed New Zealand beef now and again. I know I can have soy alternatives but prefer to stick with calcium supplements such as this one.

good choice

Reviewer2629190님께서 Aug 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A good, natural calcium formula. Herbs and that's all.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품