KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Miracle For My Chronic Neck Pain

Reviewer1800708님께서 Nov 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I personally take 5 caps per day, and it does absolute wonders for my chronic neck pain. If I miss a day, boy can I tell! Highly recommend this product. I also take "Joint Formula" but cant tell a noticable difference with this one.

Very good

Reviewer3086875님께서 Jun 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

sped up the healing of a broken leg (just below the hip) for a 90 years old lady (walking within 3 months, no complications), taking into account usual complications in such cases this is an exceptional result. The healing included heavily and extensively bruised tissue.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Makes where it hurts heal

Reviewer1210912님께서 Aug 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I have repeat low back pain, I am looking for a better healing of the injury site. It's been three weeks on Dr. Christopher's capsules and ontiment. I am off the anti-inflammatories.

Very good detoxifier

Reviewer2784624님께서 Feb 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took these together with the Blood Stream formula (which also has about 12 different herbs in it) and a diet consisting mainly of raw fruits and veggies. During 3-4 weeks I eliminated probably liters of mucus through my stool. I've noticed my facial skin looks clearer and softer and my feet don't get cold and sweaty anymore. I've just purchased the Kidney and Adrenal formulas because I trust this brand.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Product is probably very effective

Reviewer1768681님께서 Sep 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

For a short while I was taking this product along with Pau D' Arco tea for eczema, but I believe that was a mistake. I noticed that each time I took the two together, I would get an immensely sore and stiff right elbow. When I would leave off the Complete Tissue & Bone, and drink the tea alone, I would not experience the problem with my elbow. If nothing else, it just says to me that this product is effective but perhaps was not the correct product for addressing my health issue. (Dr. Christopher, on a video, explained how effective Complete Tissue & Bone was in curing skin eruptions/eczema, and by me combining it with the Pau D' Arco tea, may have been too much of an aggressive approach to my situation).

It Works!

Reviewer2733941님께서 May 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product in conjunction with the Christopher's Joint Formula. It's like the missing link bringing everything I'm doing together. A friend used it when he had shoulder surgery and the doctors couldn't believe how quickly he healed.

Christopher's Tissue& Bone

Reviewer2719099님께서 Aug 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Turmeric for my back pain,i recently read a review on tissue & bone on pain and inflamation. I will stop taking the Turmeric and continue with Christpher's Tissue and Bone it really helps my leg pain.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent product and excellent service

Reviewer1296493님께서 Mar 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I notice my hair is getting thicker again ,and my skin ,teeth ,gums and nils are all in gret shape brilliant product.

subtle effect

Reviewer3218974님께서 May 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

herbs usually have a much more subtle effect compared to the sledge hammer drug stuff....

Excellent product

Reviewer1738693님께서 Dec 28, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dr Christopher is one of all herbal combinations that really work. Wish iherb carried more formulas!

상품 1-10 중 전체 63 상품