KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Helped my husbands acne

Reviewer2255839님께서 Jan 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

my husband took this in high dose for his skin and said he had significant improvement and when he tried the now brand he said it didn't seem to work as well. I also take one of these a day for my general health. I like that it is natural vit A not synthetic. I take it with vitamin D3 and K2.

Best Vit. A

Reviewer2095265님께서 Feb 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used Carlson's Vit. A for years. It's one of the few that has the 25,000 IU capsule and is also from fish oil, which has less chance of toxicity. Great product.

Vitamin A

Reviewer2140768님께서 Mar 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

High dose natural vitamin A (cis-isomer form). Seems to enhance immune function and night vision.

Great!

Reviewer2288527님께서 Apr 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with this product! It is nice to take only 2 pills a day as opposed to 5. I feel like this product is top-notch

Hard to find this

Reviewer1164253님께서 Aug 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I appreciate i-herb carrying this product. It is hard to find vitamin A in this strength.

great product

Reviewer1722464님께서 Nov 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The dose is too high but since vitamin A stores well in the liver, so I take this every 2-3 days. It is a wonderful product.

best vit A!

4900995127144737755님께서 Jun 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's better absorbed than NOW

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Small and easy to swallow

Sprinkles님께서 Oct 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This made a noticeable difference in making my monthly cycle be less heavy! Excellent quality. These are extremely easy to take -- small and easy to swallow! And they smell very pleasant also. I love soft gels.

good A

Reviewer2689448님께서 Apr 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

glad to have it

Reviewer1682718님께서 Jan 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

nice to have a product like this w/o soy

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품