KO

₩21,122

₩32,996

할인금액: ₩11,874 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • 평가 | 영어
    정렬

One of the best on the market!

Reviewer1484417님께서 Jan 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Beneficial! Worth a try!

Great Product

Reviewer1720465님께서 Sep 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Almost no taste of fish and a nice taste of lemon. A top quality well refined product, almost a clear liquid. I could recommend this product to anybody who needs or wants to take fish oil.

Fresh & kids take it

Reviewer1723143님께서 Oct 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My girls have called this their "lemon oil" and take it without any problem. No fishy taste or smell.

Brilliant Fish Oil

Reviewer1805330님께서 Jul 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried more brands of fish oil for my kids than I can count... and this is the only one that they both take without any complaints. On top of that it is the BEST quality and I can give it to them knowing it is the finest quality and tested for heavy metals etc.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My husband will take none other than Carlson brand

Reviewer1849864님께서 Mar 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

There is a marked improvement in his blood pressure and cholesterol after taking this for six weeks. Our doctor specializes in nutrition and put his endorsement on Carlson brand only. Mild taste, but there's no way to disguise the fishy taste. I prefer to take the Carlson capsules, my husband prefers this form.

Good stuff

Reviewer1874863님께서 Aug 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This fish oil is so easy to take, it has a very nice quality to it. Nothing heavy or "off" about it. We take it and we also give it to our dog. The dog has a softer coat and has stopped shedding constantly, that alone would make it a worthwhile product. I don't think she is crazy about the taste, but she isn't terribly put off by it either.

James Murphy

Reviewer1539320님께서 Feb 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe Dr. Blalock was right on when he said that he preferred Carlson Fish Oil (CAR-01540). JIM

Excellent.

Reviewer1571976님께서 May 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes good. No left-over fishy taste at all.

truly the "finest"

Reviewer1987219님께서 Mar 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great way to get a decent amount of DHA/EPA into your diet. No fishy taste/after taste. Very easily mixes into many foods, yogurt, oatmeal, berry shakes, even my tuna salad or as a salad dressing. I believe this is a first quality product, purchased at an amazing price from Iherb.

Carlson Labs Very Finest Fish Oil, Lemon

Reviewer1606005님께서 Mar 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good product. My 5 year old son can't swallow "softgels" so liquid fish oil was the only solution. My son can tolerate the flavor, since the flavor seems to overpower the "fishy" smell/taste.

상품 41-50 중 전체 57 상품