KO

₩18,656

₩31,094

할인금액: ₩12,438 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Quality

slmsmwc님께서 Feb 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is great quality at a great price

Great

4931473774493987018님께서 Aug 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very easy to take

Brilliant Fish Oil

Reviewer1805330님께서 Jul 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried more brands of fish oil for my kids than I can count... and this is the only one that they both take without any complaints. On top of that it is the BEST quality and I can give it to them knowing it is the finest quality and tested for heavy metals etc.

the Best

Reviewer1344878님께서 May 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

it is for me and also our 3 dogs

mrs horton

5206777445105355868님께서 Apr 15, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My niece put me on to this product as I am coeliac I struggled with every other fish oil even the odourless this one with the lemon flavour has been good Helen

Great lemon flavor!

Reviewer3145962님께서 Sep 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this lemon flavor, very easy to take. This is a great way to get our omegas everyday.

Excellent

5403273290073618362님께서 Jan 26, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product, and I think it is very powerful. Somehow I feel more energetic when I use this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great amount of DHA and EPA for me, I'm nursing mom and was looking for a good source

5221187639824312744님께서 Aug 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love it except for the fishy taste

4945967745829542744님께서 Aug 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I give both my sons who are 7 and 2 years old. I like the fact that it has high EPA, which is known for its anti inflammatory benefit. I also noticed some changes to my son's behaviour who has autism - less hyperactive and noticed more words coming out from him. This has been and will be a compulsory supplement for them.

Carlson Labs Very Finest Fish Oil, Lemon

Reviewer1606005님께서 Mar 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good product. My 5 year old son can't swallow "softgels" so liquid fish oil was the only solution. My son can tolerate the flavor, since the flavor seems to overpower the "fishy" smell/taste.

상품 41-50 중 전체 56 상품