KO

₩19,549

₩32,581

할인금액: ₩13,033 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Excellent rpoduct

Reviewer2549098님께서 Mar 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Truly one of the finest fish body oils on the market. If your current brand of fish oil tastes or smells overtly fishy, and/or leaves you with fish burps - chances are it's rancid and doing a sub-par job of supply you with omega-3's.

Fantastic Fish Oil

Reviewer1278790님께서 Apr 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

So much easier than taking 4-5 capsules a day and this fish oil has no fishy taste or smell. I do notice an improvement in mood and it definitely helps with joint pain as well.

Love it!

Reviewer2033714님께서 Jan 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix it into a drink of superfood powder, whey protein, and juice each morning. It's also great added to a glass of veggie juice! Either way, it adds a wonderful lemon flavor. Carlson's is the only brand I will use.

Best Tasting, Most Tolerated Fish Oil

Reviewer3085488님께서 Jun 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Carlson's Very Finest Lemon flavored Fish oil is fantastic. It's mild lemon flavor and light base fish oil has a wonderful taste with no fishy after effects! No fishy smell and very high in EPA (800) and DHA (500). This powerful, and yet very pure, contaminant free fish oil can't be beat. After just a few weeks of taking it; my inflamed knees feel great. After trying many others; I'm sold on this product. I also found that adding fresh herbs like thyme, basil, parsley and sweet onion chopped up fine with just a touch of lime juice makes a super salad dressing. iHerb does a great job on packing & wrapping it. They enclose it in bubble wrap; and ship the same day you order.

OK product

Reviewer2785799님께서 Aug 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This fish oil is good, taste is okay, but I prefer the fish oil from Nature's Answer.

James Murphy

Reviewer1539320님께서 Feb 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe Dr. Blalock was right on when he said that he preferred Carlson Fish Oil (CAR-01540). JIM

Carlson Fish Oil

Reviewer2835338님께서 Feb 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product at a good price and it actually tastes pretty good too!

The best

Reviewer2978188님께서 Jan 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is amazing. I make sweet lemon salad dressing with it. It tastes that good. I also put it in my protein drinks.

great fish oil

Reviewer2781292님께서 Feb 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

there is absolutely no after taste. it actually has no taste at all. a great product for your health. the price is wonderful also.

fish oil

Reviewer2034574님께서 Mar 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The lemon taste makes the fish oil much more palatable than other fish oil products I have tried in the past. I appreciate the fact that it does not leave any fishy aftertaste nor does it cause any GI upset. Due to the oily texture, I find it unpleasant to swallow a spoonful straight, but mixed with a little yogurt, I have no problems taking it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 54 상품