KO

₩42,980

₩66,123

할인금액: ₩23,143 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

health becomes great.

4864673404145980981님께서 Feb 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

really liked. come all the time. thank you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tastes horrible but great stuff

Reviewer3237759님께서 Sep 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yuk! We were using the lemon flavour but my son asked me to buy the plain one as he doesn't like lemon. I can barely stand to take this as it tastes so bad (tho not nearly as bad as the green pastures fermented CLO!). My kids (5 & 7) hate the taste and will only take it if i give them a treat afterwards. Will go back to the lemon when we have finished this giant bottle!

baby formula

Reviewer2852406님께서 Jan 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

great with Weston Price baby formula

Excellent product

Reviewer1662056님께서 Jul 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite Cod Liver Oil product. Personally, I don't like flavored things. This product is not flavored neither does it leave the strong fishy taste in my mouth. I can no longer use eat sea food so will not be buying any more of this product. However, that is only because I have developed an allergy to all things that come from the sea--salt excepted.

cod liver oil

Reviewer1332275님께서 Nov 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Carlson Labs Norwegian cod liver oil is one of the finest cod liver oils that I have ever tried. It is an excellent product.

Best preventative medicine

Reviewer1266906님께서 Nov 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is good stuff ! I live in Central Alberta, Canada where we don't get much sunshine during the winter months, and for the past four years, I've been consuming a teaspoonful of Cod Liver Oil every day during winter months, and have found that I don't get colds or the flu anymore. I highly recommend this product, in my opinion, it's vastly superior to other brands which I used to buy off the shelves of local stores. My order from iherb was shipped quickly, and was superbly packed, and I'm a very satisfied customer.

no doubful flavoring

Reviewer2624820님께서 Nov 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i chossed this one because there is no doubting flavor... it taste just like it should, fish oil. not bad at all. good price too!

Excellent

Reviewer2423820님께서 Jan 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best way to get cod liver oil. This was more ecomonical than my local store.

Carlson Labs, Norwegian cod liver oil, regular flavor

Reviewer1562663님께서 Jun 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helps lower cholesterol. It makes you have a healthy day. Excellent.

ordered item

Reviewer2970499님께서 Nov 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My order was processed very quickly and I received it at my home in a timely manner

상품 21-30 중 전체 39 상품