KO

₩36,070

₩58,164

할인금액: ₩22,094 (38% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Very good product

Reviewer1154280님께서 Apr 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Norwegian Cod Liver Oil helping me to keep my cholesterol under control

Great

Reviewer2524704님께서 Sep 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I meant to order the lemon flavor but found that using fresh grapefruit to mask the tast works perfect. Just pretend your taking a shot of Booze and chase w/ the fruit slice. You cannot even task the fish oil. I highly recommend this as the 1 and only supplement you need to stay young, healthy and full of energy!

Great taste

Reviewer2197873님께서 Sep 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor recommended this brand and I have been using it for over five years. It helps with my arthritis and overall feeling in good health.

Norwegian cod liver oil

Reviewer2047570님께서 Oct 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i used to take cod liver oil when I was a child and now that I'm in my seventies, I thought that I'd do so again rather than taking the vitamins in pill form.

Carlson Norwegian Cod Liver Oil

Reviewer3110139님께서 Aug 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent service, received in Ottawa 24 hrs after placing the order. Tax and brokers fees were unexpected but only brought the per bottle cost on ten bottles to $30.00 which is still much cheaper than can be bought for in Ottawa, Canada. I will be a return customer. Mike

Carlson Cod Liver Oil

Reviewer2415068님께서 Oct 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product, very timely shipping and careful packaging . . . thank you!

ordered item

Reviewer2970499님께서 Nov 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My order was processed very quickly and I received it at my home in a timely manner

the finest

Reviewer1991595님께서 Jun 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

highest quality. love it

cod liver oil

Reviewer1332275님께서 Nov 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Carlson Labs Norwegian cod liver oil is one of the finest cod liver oils that I have ever tried. It is an excellent product.

Best preventative medicine

Reviewer1266906님께서 Nov 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is good stuff ! I live in Central Alberta, Canada where we don't get much sunshine during the winter months, and for the past four years, I've been consuming a teaspoonful of Cod Liver Oil every day during winter months, and have found that I don't get colds or the flu anymore. I highly recommend this product, in my opinion, it's vastly superior to other brands which I used to buy off the shelves of local stores. My order from iherb was shipped quickly, and was superbly packed, and I'm a very satisfied customer.

상품 21-30 중 전체 40 상품