KO

iHerb 상품평

₩40,434

₩62,206

할인금액: ₩21,772 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Very good product

Reviewer1154280님께서 Apr 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Norwegian Cod Liver Oil helping me to keep my cholesterol under control

Great

Reviewer2524704님께서 Sep 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I meant to order the lemon flavor but found that using fresh grapefruit to mask the tast works perfect. Just pretend your taking a shot of Booze and chase w/ the fruit slice. You cannot even task the fish oil. I highly recommend this as the 1 and only supplement you need to stay young, healthy and full of energy!

Great taste

Reviewer2197873님께서 Sep 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor recommended this brand and I have been using it for over five years. It helps with my arthritis and overall feeling in good health.

Norwegian cod liver oil

Reviewer2047570님께서 Oct 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i used to take cod liver oil when I was a child and now that I'm in my seventies, I thought that I'd do so again rather than taking the vitamins in pill form.

cod liver oil

Reviewer1332275님께서 Nov 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Carlson Labs Norwegian cod liver oil is one of the finest cod liver oils that I have ever tried. It is an excellent product.

Best preventative medicine

Reviewer1266906님께서 Nov 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is good stuff ! I live in Central Alberta, Canada where we don't get much sunshine during the winter months, and for the past four years, I've been consuming a teaspoonful of Cod Liver Oil every day during winter months, and have found that I don't get colds or the flu anymore. I highly recommend this product, in my opinion, it's vastly superior to other brands which I used to buy off the shelves of local stores. My order from iherb was shipped quickly, and was superbly packed, and I'm a very satisfied customer.

no doubful flavoring

Reviewer2624820님께서 Nov 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i chossed this one because there is no doubting flavor... it taste just like it should, fish oil. not bad at all. good price too!

Excellent

Reviewer2423820님께서 Jan 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best way to get cod liver oil. This was more ecomonical than my local store.

Carlson Labs, Norwegian cod liver oil, regular flavor

Reviewer1562663님께서 Jun 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helps lower cholesterol. It makes you have a healthy day. Excellent.

norwegian cod liver oil

Reviewer1989279님께서 Aug 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to work well for arthritis

상품 21-30 중 전체 39 상품