KO

iHerb 상품평

₩39,842

₩61,296

할인금액: ₩21,454 (35% 할인)

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • 평가 | 영어
    정렬

So glad I purchased this

Reviewer2995995님께서 Mar 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've never bought a bottle of Cod liver oil before. I like seafood so I wanted the unadulterated version. This stuff RULES!! I was shocked how thin and light it is. Roughly the consistency of heated coconut oil. I gladly down a tablespoon of this, put it on rice, my dog loves this stuff almost as much as she loves freeze dried liver. She's banana's for it. This single handedly cured my winter skin. Dried thighs, ankles, forearms, triceps, hands, face. Well, I bought some NOW alvocado oil which I recommend you couple with this (for hands and face). It was night and day difference in a matter of 2 weeks. True story about my Great Uncle. He passed away of natural causes at 107 years old. Worked at a local newspaper company in Waltham MA until he was 90. Drove a car until he was 93. Surfed the internet to keep abreast of local news from his hometown of Moncton in Canada and could email friends basically until he passed on. He was happy, witty and very healthy all the way to 106 when he started to break down. The things he said kept him so healthy and happy was staying connected with people, keeping mentally stimulated and most importantly COD LIVER OIL every day since he was 10.

use for my dogs

Reviewer1447082님께서 Oct 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

they love it -- fishy taste and all -- please don't discontinue, they won't eat any fish oil with flavoring

Best Cod Liver Oil on Market

Reviewer1274616님께서 Jan 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff rocks. Really helps my joints...I have rheumatoid arthritis.

Very good product

tinatherese님께서 Sep 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am from Norway but live in Australia, this is a Norwegian brand and I know that they have one of the best cod liver oils you can get, so I have to buy this one, it reminds me of my childhood.. It is expensive, but I am really happy with it and I am waiting on a second bottle of it now!!

high quality performance.

Reviewer2189233님께서 Nov 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

THIS ALONG WITH vitamin K -2 as Jarrow MK7 is reenamlizing my tooth cavity and preventing a costly root canal.

allergic

5511188737555064338님께서 Apr 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product but both of my kids were allergic to it. Gave 1/2 teaspoon 2 times@ day at mealtime

John Polifronio

Reviewer1982616님께서 Oct 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

In this case, I was disappointed by a distinct change in the character of the oil. I had ordered this Carlson product in the past, with the "regular" flavor. I can't tell if the oil is "bad," only that it is noticeably less "sweet," and left a annoying taste and sensation in my throat, etc. When I ordered this exact same product with "regular" flavor, in the past, it was so sweet, so fresh, so delicious, that it more than justified my willingness to order it in the regular flavor. I called your offices and offered to return the bottle, in exchange for the Lemon-flavored version. I subsequently ordered the Lemon-flavored version of this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

better than the flavored one.

Reviewer3177250님께서 Oct 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I chose to get the regular flavor because the last time i purchased cod liver oil with "Lemon flavor" it coated my tongue bright yellow. I dont know what the "lemon flavor" is made out of, but it's not lemons. To mask the taste I just chug water right after it, or add some REAL lemon juice. Problem solved.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tastes horrible but great stuff

Reviewer3237759님께서 Sep 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yuk! We were using the lemon flavour but my son asked me to buy the plain one as he doesn't like lemon. I can barely stand to take this as it tastes so bad (tho not nearly as bad as the green pastures fermented CLO!). My kids (5 & 7) hate the taste and will only take it if i give them a treat afterwards. Will go back to the lemon when we have finished this giant bottle!

Great Product

Reviewer2278133님께서 Jun 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

On it's own, the taste is very fishy, but that really can't be helped considering it is regular flavored. After all, I think most of us are ordering this for the added benefits not taste. I wanted to avoid any additives so I went with regular and mix in lemon juice. This helps out a lot!

상품 1-10 중 전체 39 상품