KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Carlson Labs, 노르웨이 코드 리버 오일, 레몬, 8.4 fl oz (250 ml)

₩25,245
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 73 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

The best tasting Cod Liver oil

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1401937님께서 Mar 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking Cod Liver Oil in 1980. This is the best tasting product I have ever tried. It makes taking cod liver oil so much easier. It has very little Fishey taste and a nice lemon flavor. If you have trouble with the taste, this is the one for you.

Doctor Recommended

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3020790님께서 Aug 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My optometrist suggested I take this specific cod liver oil to help combat chronic dry eye (along with flaxseed oil). He said he recommended Carlson brand for its purity and the lemon flavor. While it's not something I look FORWARD to taking, it is pleasant tasting and doesn't have an aftertaste. Plus, I have seen an improvement in my dry eye condition since starting the oils. Compared to local health food stores, iHerb's price is good, too.

Kathleen McMahon

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1598988님께서 Mar 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband takes this every morning to lower his cholesterol. He swears this really works.

Makes a big difference.

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

PinkOveralls님께서 Mar 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I now take a teaspoon morning and night. I think my mental clarity and physical energy have improved. The biggest difference came in the effect the cod liver oil had on internal inflammation. I suffered from intermittent but chronic chest pains for over 10 years. Homeopathy helped a little, but they always returned. Acupuncture helped, but didn't cure. Doctors and heart specialists had no answers. The only thing that alleviated the discomfort was a heat pack. Within days of starting on this cod liver oil, the chest pains were gone. I wasn't sure why, but when I did some research I found that cod liver oil is helpful in reducing inflammation. I had been taking various omega oils for years, but none had the effect that Carlsons oil. The taste is even pleasant, as others have noted.

Always buy Carlson

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1763318님께서 Apr 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using Carlson's for years, and I have complete trust in their products. iHerb has the best price. Expiration date was sooner than the product on shelf at my health food store, but still has over a year to go on it.

상품 1-5 중 전체 73 상품