KO

₩25,368

₩39,018

할인금액: ₩13,650 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • 평가 | 영어
    정렬

The best tasting Cod Liver oil

Reviewer1401937님께서 Mar 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking Cod Liver Oil in 1980. This is the best tasting product I have ever tried. It makes taking cod liver oil so much easier. It has very little Fishey taste and a nice lemon flavor. If you have trouble with the taste, this is the one for you.

Doctor Recommended

Reviewer3020790님께서 Aug 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My optometrist suggested I take this specific cod liver oil to help combat chronic dry eye (along with flaxseed oil). He said he recommended Carlson brand for its purity and the lemon flavor. While it's not something I look FORWARD to taking, it is pleasant tasting and doesn't have an aftertaste. Plus, I have seen an improvement in my dry eye condition since starting the oils. Compared to local health food stores, iHerb's price is good, too.

Not ok for me

Reviewer3327222님께서 Aug 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have problem with this product. I have doubt on the purity of this product. This is because I am sensitive to mercury and heavy metal element. It causes my eye twitching problem even worst. This is because it agitates my nerve system that control this part of face. Mercury and heavy metal weaken our nerve system.

Kathleen McMahon

Reviewer1598988님께서 Mar 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband takes this every morning to lower his cholesterol. He swears this really works.

Makes a big difference.

PinkOveralls님께서 Mar 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I now take a teaspoon morning and night. I think my mental clarity and physical energy have improved. The biggest difference came in the effect the cod liver oil had on internal inflammation. I suffered from intermittent but chronic chest pains for over 10 years. Homeopathy helped a little, but they always returned. Acupuncture helped, but didn't cure. Doctors and heart specialists had no answers. The only thing that alleviated the discomfort was a heat pack. Within days of starting on this cod liver oil, the chest pains were gone. I wasn't sure why, but when I did some research I found that cod liver oil is helpful in reducing inflammation. I had been taking various omega oils for years, but none had the effect that Carlsons oil. The taste is even pleasant, as others have noted.

No fishy taste

CoolinArizona님께서 Oct 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sometimes I like to drizzle this over my salad and it has a great lemony flavor and not fishy. I'm doing something good for myself at the same time.

good stuff

Reviewer1353440님께서 Feb 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using this product for 3 years now to supplement for Vitamin D in the cold winter months in Chicago. Have used the regular flavor but it's a bit fishy and salty. We prefer the lemon. Even the 7 year old likes the taste and the price blows Whole Foods price away.

Healthy from inside

Reviewer1307599님께서 May 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read a lot about this product before I bought it.For sure it helps me with problems that I have with my stomach.More effects I'll know after more using.

Tastes good

Reviewer1079334님께서 Jan 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you're into taking cod liver oil, this is the best stuff around. It tastes great (be sure you get the lemon flavor) and has very low levels of Vitamin A. Some brands are almost overloaded with "A".

Cleared of additives

5422512528385195788님께서 Feb 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best of this product is that it contains a number of other additives

상품 1-10 중 전체 93 상품