KO

₩24,535

₩37,737

할인금액: ₩13,202 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • 고객 평점

5 별점
    4 별점
    3 별점
    2 별점
    1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Fish oil for cognitive performance

5725676307595110421님께서 Apr 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a university student and I tried fish oil to enhance my memory. The difference is observable and the taste of the product is very mild, it has become a habit for me and in general I do not think about it.

Life Saving

bobbienorthern님께서 Dec 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff made my joints and bones and muscles quit hurting as much as they were. I have only been taking this for three weeks and I feel immense relief from pain. I also am taking astaxanthin along with this CLO. I take 12mg of astaxanthin along with 2 teaspoons CLO each day to get rid of my aches and pains. It works. I was taking the 12mg of astaxanthin a day by itself and got partial relief from aches and pains and then I added Carlson's Cod Liver Oil and just like magic by body pain is just about all gone. It is getting better day after day. I think CLO is essential for good and greater health benefits. I will never be without this again. It has worked so quick and so well in just less then a month that I can't wait till I have been taking this for a few more months. I bet I will be completely pain free in a few more months. I am so glad and thankful for iherb and their prices and huge selections and the shipping selections.

Great product

5500000126668488151님께서 Oct 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this because I had been hearing a lot of people say this was a really good home remedy for a lot of things. I've taken a shot of this every night since I've received it and sure enough, I have seen visible improvements in multiple areas of my health. My teeth are stronger and whiter, my skin is a lot clearer, I'm able to focus for a longer amount of time, and I simply feel better than I did before I started taking this. The one thing I don't like about this product is the taste. Most people say it tastes like lemons, but that was not the case for me.

made me bloated

Taniana님께서 Sep 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

not for me

Great cod liver oil

4653470012055826615님께서 May 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like the taste and i do see skin improvement from very dry to dry.

My ADHD son loves it.

BrendaRoss님께서 Apr 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My ADHD son likes the lemon flavor. And his school works have improved so much since he has been on this CLO.

Cleared of additives

5422512528385195788님께서 Feb 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best of this product is that it contains a number of other additives

Not ok for me

Reviewer3327222님께서 Aug 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have problem with this product. I have doubt on the purity of this product. This is because I am sensitive to mercury and heavy metal element. It causes my eye twitching problem even worst. This is because it agitates my nerve system that control this part of face. Mercury and heavy metal weaken our nerve system.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nice lemon flavor.

Reviewer1437738님께서 Jun 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been known to let many bottles of flax oil go bad in my frig but this tastes better and I am religiously taking it every day. I chose Carlson because they seem to put a lot of effort into purity and potency.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I call this anti-PMS serum, lol

Reviewer3008343님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor wants me to take cod liver oil. This is more effective than the pills. Really helps with hormonal issues. And, the taste is not bad.

상품 1-10 중 전체 88 상품