KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Carlson Labs, Mild•C, Vitamin C Crystals, 35 oz (1000 g)

₩40,354
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 25 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

the easy, economical choice

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

alloriginal님께서 May 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the easiest-mixing, best-tasting vitamin c powder there is. Simply add to some lukewarm water,wiggle the glass for a second, and drink it down. It's not even neccessary to stir! And because it's buffered, upset tummy will never be an issue. Of course, this is a VERY large container, suitable for a family, or for heavy duty supplementation. Also, anyone using any calcium ascorvate product on a regular basis would be foolish not to also take a magnesium supplement. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Carlson labs, mild-C, Vit. C Crystals

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1017130님께서 Nov 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

the powder dissolve instantly and has no taste. I take it without dissolving it, following it with a drink of juice or tea. I add it to food in my blender to minimize oxidation.

Carlson Labs Mild C

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2431408님께서 Feb 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband was not pleased to be taking so many supplement pills, so I researched and then ordered Carlson Labs Mild C Crystals, Carlson Labs Fish Oil, Lemon Flavored, and Now L-Lysine powder to add to his tofu/berry smoothie every morning. This eliminated six pills and there is no bad/aftertaste from any of them. Using these products also eliminates the extra ingredients they use to coat the pills. Iherb service was fast and accurate, as always. Every online company should follow their example!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

no expiring date and no reply from carlsen!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1814822님께서 Jan 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i wouldn't recommend this as there's no expiring date on it and when i wrote to carlsen about this issue, got no reply. No way to treat customers. About the product itself, well..just normal Vitamin C Ascorbin, no natural stuff.

The best and easiest.

Reviewer2366768님께서 Aug 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the easiest to dispense all my dogs eat it especially the ones that can find pills in their meals.

상품 1-5 중 전체 25 상품