KO

₩42,398

₩65,228

할인금액: ₩22,830 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Carlson Labs, Mild-C, Vitamin C Crystals, 35oz

Reviewer3126160님께서 Dec 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've loved this product for many years. It's easy on the stomach and easy for kids to take. Sadly, I just learned that this product is full of GMO's, so there's no more taking this one. The Vitamin C Crystals are the only Vitamin C Carlson makes that is non-GMO. Maybe in the future, Mild-C will be too. Until then, no more GMO Vitamin C for my family.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

no expiring date and no reply from carlsen!

Reviewer1814822님께서 Jan 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i wouldn't recommend this as there's no expiring date on it and when i wrote to carlsen about this issue, got no reply. No way to treat customers. About the product itself, well..just normal Vitamin C Ascorbin, no natural stuff.

the easy, economical choice

alloriginal님께서 May 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the easiest-mixing, best-tasting vitamin c powder there is. Simply add to some lukewarm water,wiggle the glass for a second, and drink it down. It's not even neccessary to stir! And because it's buffered, upset tummy will never be an issue. Of course, this is a VERY large container, suitable for a family, or for heavy duty supplementation. Also, anyone using any calcium ascorvate product on a regular basis would be foolish not to also take a magnesium supplement. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Carlson labs, mild-C, Vit. C Crystals

Reviewer1017130님께서 Nov 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

the powder dissolve instantly and has no taste. I take it without dissolving it, following it with a drink of juice or tea. I add it to food in my blender to minimize oxidation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2797113님께서 Feb 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good product. A little to expensive but good.

Carlson Labs Mild C

Reviewer2431408님께서 Feb 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband was not pleased to be taking so many supplement pills, so I researched and then ordered Carlson Labs Mild C Crystals, Carlson Labs Fish Oil, Lemon Flavored, and Now L-Lysine powder to add to his tofu/berry smoothie every morning. This eliminated six pills and there is no bad/aftertaste from any of them. Using these products also eliminates the extra ingredients they use to coat the pills. Iherb service was fast and accurate, as always. Every online company should follow their example!

The best and easiest.

Reviewer2366768님께서 Aug 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the easiest to dispense all my dogs eat it especially the ones that can find pills in their meals.

excellent vitamin c

Reviewer2718035님께서 Feb 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great value and great quality

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Perfect Product, very agreable to take with a juice!

Reviewer2092041님께서 Oct 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect Product, very agreable to take with a juice! 3g vitamin c a day, keeps the doctor away!

Excellent choice!

Reviewer1734794님께서 Oct 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only buffered vitamin c I have bought that is mildly taste when taken in small amounts and dissolves very easily in water or juice. My son takes this without any fuss. He has extremely picky taste buds.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품