KO
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Fish Oil Feeds Your Brain!

Reviewer2085750님께서 Jul 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a big fan of Daniel Amen's books about brain health. Across the board, he has all his patients consume fish oil. So I started taking it, megadosing actually. My thyroid, adrenals and pituitary are functioning suboptimally and I have had to fight my MDs to acknolewdge that their tests prove me positive for this. As a result I have been experiencing post traumatic stress syndrome along with depression and anxiety. I have found the fish oil provides a helpful background for my mind. Just in case this is helpful I have been taking iodine I have purchased here as well as Mental Edge neurotransmitters. My boyfriend also commented I seem to be handling stress, mental and physical better. So I do recommend this Fish Oil or any that is purified and safe (avoid heavy metals ie. as far as I can tell Trader Joes fails to test theirs...).

Great value...high quality product

Reviewer1370163님께서 Sep 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great value...high quality product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good except for the gelatine

Reviewer2607859님께서 Feb 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I should have realized that these might be gelatine capsules, but I didn't think about it until I received them and saw it on the label. It's a good price, and the amount of oil per capsule is high, but I am not in favour of gelatine.

who knows

5501055847438313373님께서 Nov 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

so hard for me to tell if a supplement is good or not

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Seems like a good product

5714262199511907648님께서 Jun 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this as the concentration seems good. Seems to work well to protect my teeth as well

Good product

Reviewer1197808님께서 Oct 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

A winner nice supplement.

Not Fishy here

Reviewer1752734님께서 Nov 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

The pills do not leave strong fishy taste, nor does the flavor come back as other pills I've taken.

Carlson's Cod Liver oil super 1000

Reviewer2525734님께서 Jan 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just purchased to replace the liquid, not sure how good this will be yet, but like that the dosage is higher.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Softgels rather than liquid.

Reviewer2126638님께서 Apr 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband prefers the softgels, as he doesn't like tasting the liquid.

Best Value

Reviewer2984997님께서 Jul 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Others are more expensive, but this is a great product. It really seemed to help all three of my children become more calm and sleep better. Along with Borage Oil, really helped my daughter's skin.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품