KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Seems like a good product

5714262199511907648님께서 Jun 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this as the concentration seems good. Seems to work well to protect my teeth as well

who knows

5501055847438313373님께서 Nov 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

so hard for me to tell if a supplement is good or not

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good except for the gelatine

Reviewer2607859님께서 Feb 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I should have realized that these might be gelatine capsules, but I didn't think about it until I received them and saw it on the label. It's a good price, and the amount of oil per capsule is high, but I am not in favour of gelatine.

convenient and helpful

101010011님께서 Oct 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

easy to take for when you are on the road. it beats your mother's spoonful in the morning when cod liver oil came unflavored and sat in the cupboard

Great value...high quality product

Reviewer1370163님께서 Sep 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great value...high quality product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fish Oil Feeds Your Brain!

Reviewer2085750님께서 Jul 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a big fan of Daniel Amen's books about brain health. Across the board, he has all his patients consume fish oil. So I started taking it, megadosing actually. My thyroid, adrenals and pituitary are functioning suboptimally and I have had to fight my MDs to acknolewdge that their tests prove me positive for this. As a result I have been experiencing post traumatic stress syndrome along with depression and anxiety. I have found the fish oil provides a helpful background for my mind. Just in case this is helpful I have been taking iodine I have purchased here as well as Mental Edge neurotransmitters. My boyfriend also commented I seem to be handling stress, mental and physical better. So I do recommend this Fish Oil or any that is purified and safe (avoid heavy metals ie. as far as I can tell Trader Joes fails to test theirs...).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great Product. Very satisfied!

Reviewer2712094님께서 Oct 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Cod Liver Oil Supplements for some time now--but not in pill form--In liquid form. It has done wonders for my skin and my overall health. I'm very happy with the quality of this product. I definitely recommend it. I guess my only complaint is the belching.

Lee Ann

Reviewer1242003님께서 Jan 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product thanks

very good

Reviewer2165195님께서 Nov 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

very helpful in many ways

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Better then any Drug Store Brand!

Reviewer2073739님께서 Nov 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Softgel product. fast shipping.Good bang! for the buck!

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품