KO

₩25,607

₩39,396

할인금액: ₩13,788 (35% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Buyers beware!

4943797960547833871님께서 Jan 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

They've changed the formula! It now includes Magnesium Oxide, a useless form of magnesium that isn't absorbed by the body. When I ordered this product, it was still the old (fully chelated) formula that was listed here on iHerb. But when the product arrived in Sweden, I had gotten the new formula – that I will not use (I'm very careful about what I put in my body). This was my first bad experience with iHerb and with Carlson Labs. Normally iHerb is a superb company, but I'll certainly be complaining about this: not receiving the product I payed for. I'll return to Doctor's Best Chelated Magnesium for a superior magnesium product. I should never have tried switching.

Great

Reviewer3144007님께서 Dec 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are a little on the large side, but I like that they are 200 mg so it's fewer pills to take (I take 600 mg). They are smooth and I don't have any problems taking them. Magnesium glycinate is very absorbable and I have never had digestive problems like I did with magnesium oxide or citrate. This is probably the most important supplement I take. When I skip it I regret it. It helps me sleep wonderfully when taken at bedtime and gives me more energy during the day. Also helps control sugar cravings and keeps appetite normal and healthy. My senses of hearing and touch also benefit in that they are no longer overly sensitive causing discomfort. My autistic son has seen many of the same benefits.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

If you've got nervous tension or anxiety...

Reviewer2650401님께서 Dec 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

then you need extra Magnesium. Helped with my panic disorder and jaw muscle tension, TMJ. it has since subsided by at least half. Especially important if you're tapering off antidepressants.

Miracle Magnesium

Reviewer1393698님께서 Sep 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking magnesium in July09, and I have realized major cardiac improvements, especially with regard to my rhythm disturbances and fatigue...

High Quality Chelated Magnesium

HelloItsMe님께서 Dec 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent quality, very absorbable form of magnesium. Husband and I take 400 mg at night with a sip of fruit juice, then water. Helps ensure restful sleep. Also helps prevent leg cramps in husband. Highly recommend you check out the book, The Magnesium Factor, to find out how deficient most Americans are and how this helps cardiac issues. I've found that since taking this, I'm not as susceptible to allergic response to MSG (no more headaches).

Favorite magnesium!

Reviewer2607509님께서 Aug 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This chelated magnesium is my favorite, works great for any constipation without any cramping. Keeps you very regular and also helps with heart issues. No longer pain around my heart after taking this along with omegas, and B-12

Good Product

Reviewer3067489님께서 May 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the type of magnesium I get from this product. The pills are large to swallow, but that is ok. The chelated magnesium form carlson labs does not give me bloating like other brands of the glycinate magnesium.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

wonderful feeling of warmth and joy

Reviewer3318567님께서 May 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have the same wonderful feeling of warmth and joy with what magnesium citrate gives me and it makes me sleep deep and relaxed also.The tablet is softer and dilutes faster. My partner is also enthusiastic because as she says, it does not give her diarrea like citrate.Looks like Carlson's magnesium will be my favorite from now on. Excellent product. And so cheap and fast from Iherb!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Update: formula changed

Reviewer2631717님께서 May 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to order this again, but now the the bottle contains magnesium oxide! My almost empty bottle only states magnesium glycinate. Was the old description wrong or did they change the formula? Our doctor ordered us to take Magnesium ONLY in the chelated form - not the oxide form. She said magnesium glyconate is a good absorbable and most important, a cheap form. For some people it might react with their antidepressants to lower their mood, but in others it might even make them less depressed. Seems to be a very subjective thing.

Great for insomnia

Reviewer2860451님께서 Jun 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Carson Chelated Magnesium helps me to sleep deeply much more so than any other magnesium. I also reccommend it to my pregnant clients with insomnia, restless legs or leg cramps. It ALWAYS works!

상품 1-10 중 전체 41 상품