KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

using poorly absorbed magnesium

Reviewer1613928님께서 Apr 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have fibromyalgia and was taking this to help with my muscles. This was working fairly well in keeping my muscle cramps at bay, but they must've changed the formula yet again. The blend is glycinate & oxide but who knows the ratio of the two could've changed to them using more oxide to cut costs. It could be more like a 50/50 ratio. That's what it feels like because both me & my husband are suffering from an increased amount of muscle cramps. Oxides are so poorly absorbed that out of a 500mg dose you're lucky if you're absorbing 12mg. Don't waste you're money on this. Looks like I'm going to have to switch to the Dr. Best brand. There's is all glycinate.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Anaterma님께서 Jan 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

good one but way too expensive

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Update: formula changed

Reviewer2631717님께서 May 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to order this again, but now the the bottle contains magnesium oxide! My almost empty bottle only states magnesium glycinate. Was the old description wrong or did they change the formula? Our doctor ordered us to take Magnesium ONLY in the chelated form - not the oxide form. She said magnesium glyconate is a good absorbable and most important, a cheap form. For some people it might react with their antidepressants to lower their mood, but in others it might even make them less depressed. Seems to be a very subjective thing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Magnesium oxide

FlyingDutchman님께서 Mar 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This used to be a good product with magnesium glycinate as the only active ingredient. Unfortunately it has now been ruined by polluting it with the inferior (and cheaper) magnesium oxide.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good product for a reasonable price

Reviewer2091270님께서 Feb 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well absorbed and does the work. Just a bit too much of excipients.

Buyers beware!

4943797960547833871님께서 Jan 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

They've changed the formula! It now includes Magnesium Oxide, a useless form of magnesium that isn't absorbed by the body. When I ordered this product, it was still the old (fully chelated) formula that was listed here on iHerb. But when the product arrived in Sweden, I had gotten the new formula – that I will not use (I'm very careful about what I put in my body). This was my first bad experience with iHerb and with Carlson Labs. Normally iHerb is a superb company, but I'll certainly be complaining about this: not receiving the product I payed for. I'll return to Doctor's Best Chelated Magnesium for a superior magnesium product. I should never have tried switching.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

14 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good product

4738758881322539454님께서 Nov 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product, 200mg of chelated magnesium per tablet

good, but...

Hungarian님께서 Sep 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

a bit expensive, it's worth more: Nature's Life, Magnesium Malate, 1,300 mg, 100 Tablets

Happy

5154332082479172320님께서 Jun 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

As I am only a short way through the bottle, I will probably give them 5* next time, Thanks

Good stuff

acollins님께서 Jun 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Magnesium glycinate is superior and Carlson labs is a quality manufacturer. Iherb has a great price for this supplement. I've tried a lot of different magnesium glycinate supps in capsules and tablets and this one is as old as any at the best value for quality and quantity on iherb.

상품 1-10 중 전체 39 상품