KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Mark

5173775154367357128님께서 Apr 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product is "OUTSTANDING" the local store, that use to carry this product closed. Luckily i found it on your web site. price & shipping were excellent. it arrived 2 days before scheduled date. as for this product it works for me, like it says on the bottle. 30 seconds to a 1 minute, it's absolutely amazing how far 1 cap full will go! Instant Relief!!! I sometime get cramps in my calf muscle in the middle of the night when sleeping and for the next 2 to 3 days, would still feel the after pain in that leg. But when i use this product. My problem is remembering is to reordering before i run out of it. it sits on my nightstand 24/7.

sURE cURE FOR lEG cRAMPS

Reviewer2112297님께서 Apr 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used this product for a couple years. Works as it says it should, within a minute or two. I mix some with apple juice and during the night, whenever I get up to go to the bathroom I take a swallow, and helps prevent leg cramps. Wonderful stuff.

leg cramps

Reviewer1056401님께서 Apr 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was having a spell of serious leg cramps, I purchased this product. It's no problem to drink, tastes like pickle juice. I did not get the benefit of cramp relief in 1 one minute or even in 10 minutes by drinking. Nor did it prevent the cramps from happening when taken before going to bed. What worked a little was to apply it directly to my cramping muscles. Tho the only problem there, was stinking up the bedroom, (the wife was not so pleased). Also the bottle does not dispense well, it seems to get all over the outside and continues to smell up the bathroom where it sits. Even after washing the bottle with soap, it smell a bit too strong. There was some benefit, but not as advertized. Tonic water worked better and does not stink.

Es vinagre.

martaekos님께서 Mar 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

No sé... Cosas que una compra sin saber muy bien porqué xD Sabe a vinagre, es vinagre.

Joyce

5426536897798178620님께서 Feb 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really works. I've taken it often because I take cholesterol medication and it gives you leg,hand,foot cramps and God knows where .Taken this, I go without them for a few days. What a relief .

It Truly Works!!

5543027828014563818님께서 Feb 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best - no, ONLY product that is really effective, and I have been suffering for 60 years! What a relief!!!!

the best

5048741091085035874님께서 Feb 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is THE best. Without it I would still be suffering from leg and foot cramps. I found nothing that helped, now I have it... Yeah Thank you Calab Treeze. Not only that but it works immediately. I won;t be without it.

Wonderful Product

4777569381755824427님께서 Jan 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is truly amazing. I have been using it for years. Whenever I have a cramp in my leg in the middle of the night, I get right up and go for this. I works just like it say. Stops Leg and Foot Cramps in about one minute. All pains vanish quickly, (For Real). Vee

WORKED LIKE A CHARM

4681982092156340923님께서 Dec 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

once you get it past the taste buds it goes to work within a minute.

Ms. Hurt

4857688981341233794님께서 Dec 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutely love this product! I could not believe how fast my feet pain went away! I tell everyone with foot and leg pain about it. Have been using it since the first time I tried it

상품 1-10 중 전체 78 상품