KO

₩10,306

₩11,756

할인금액: ₩1,450 (12% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

No more Cramps!

5224361521610679435님께서 Jan 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a 66 year old male and get hard, painful cramps in my feet & legs nearly everyday that I work around the house. My wife discovered Caleb Treeze Stops Leg Cramps on line and we tried a bottle from our local, now closed, health food store. As long as I take a dose or 2 every morning and every night before bed, I am cramp-free. I've tried everything I've read or heard about nothing has ever helped, but this stuff works. iHerb.com has the best price & fast shipping.

PAIN in legs

5643159060364692372님께서 Oct 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

wish I knew about this 20,30, years ago could have stopped a lot of PAIN

stop leg & foot cramps

4708879459156712997님께서 May 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

GREAT ,BEST ,OUT OF ALL FOR LEGS AND FEET.JUST NEED BIGGER BOTTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS STOPS LEG &FOOT CRAMP!!!!!!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Stops leg cramps in just one minute

4869093832872188006님께서 Jan 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have chronic foot, calf and groin(severe)cramps. A friend that had similar problematic leg cramps had tried the 'Stops leg cramps' tonic and promised it really works. I ordered it and now I can't live with out it nearby at all times!!! It really does work and quickly too. It is truly extraordinary. Thank you for freeing me from the 'terror' of having leg cramps.

awesome

5425754035308157646님께서 Oct 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I Dont know whats in it but it is not just apple cider vinegar its what ever else is is in it Because it works Great and Fast Great for getting rid of Cramps would recommend to anyone who get leg hand or toe cramps

AWSOME PRODUCT

5212538346650618058님께서 May 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased 6 bottles, kept 1 and gave 5 away. Now the whole family wants a bottle!! So very pleased. Father-in -law says he can not live without it! It also works on my night cramps. We are a customer for life....thanks.

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm Stops Leg & Foot Cramps

4866942140731047250님께서 Sep 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm Stops Leg & Foot Cramps stops leg and feet Cramps in about a minute or 2 works great. i have foot Cramps real bad just take it right from the bottle if you want it to stop your Cramps it is a truly great product i been using it for years this is the only Cramp Meds i will us. It's Great Try Some You Will Not Be Sorry !!!!

Great Product

5446143874650727930님께서 Jun 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best product i have ever ordered However i found it here locally in Akron for only $9.95 per bottle. I just take a small amount straight and always within 1 or 2 minutes i am go to go'

It really works!

4731790899038928699님께서 Oct 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

PRO: If you have a small or huge leg cramp, a swig of this and some water, and in a couple minutes it's gone! CON: Nastiest tasting stuff ever! But it works! Has Apple Cider Vinegar, ginger and garlic juice in it. I would give it five stars for performance, but the taste is a real downer! MY RESULTS: Since using this, I was playing at the local golf course, and my golf buddy had a cramp and had a little packet of Heinz yellow mustard, and took it with some water! It works as well as this nasty stuff, but way more available! He said he has used it for years! I'm hooked too. I don't know if it's the vinegar in the mustard, but that ingredient is in the Caleb Treeze product, and it works also! I keep the Caleb Treeze product around in my fridge, but have not had to use it since I discovered Heinz yellow mustard.

wonderful product

5066674198781737106님께서 Jul 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has virtually stopped my problems with my legs and feet and I will certainly continue purchasing it ! Thank you. N. V.

상품 1-10 중 전체 101 상품