KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Mrs.

4733770329210151488님께서 Apr 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I tried this product before we contacted you on line and we liked it so much we looked you up on line. We love the product. It works fast and even though it may not taste the greatest it works and is well worth it.

Good Remedy For Leg Cramps

5016953889450225812님께서 Apr 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've suffered from periodic leg cramps at night which wake me up. Caleb's Organic Leg Cramps Relief has helped to lessen the severity and/or stop these leg cramps.

Great works

5110611867132792029님께서 Feb 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great so pleased I have something now that works!!!

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm.Stops lrg Cramps,

5181747103744249919님께서 Feb 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wish I can find something for a neck pain and shoulders.

Astounding!

SteeleBlue님께서 Feb 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried other Caleb Treeze products and this one did not disappoint either. It performs as stated. In fact I have stopped taking any other OTC products for heartburn. This stuff is so effective that I don't need them!

Stopped my acid reflux

4748961407573522636님께서 Dec 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was very pleased with this product. In fact, so pleased I bought another bottle to keep at work. I also told one of my coworkers who has severe acid reflux. She tried my bottle liked it so much she also bought another bottle. It works immediately. Very happy with this product, not the best tasting but well worth the taste in the long run.

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm Stops Acid Reflux

5641560674413792650님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for about 7 years. They also have a Stop Cramps liquid works in just a few minutes. Both products taste terrible..but they work, so a bit of bad taste and Acid Reflux is GONE. I recommend this product

It Helped!

5271473478026896930님께서 Nov 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product definitely gave relief to my issues with acid reflux! Would definitely recommend!

Works

5023230251424252199님께서 Sep 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I guess acid reflux is different for everyone who suffers. Mine is never a heartburn condition, but the acid sticks at the bottom of throat after every meal and causes the need to try and clear it all day and night. For whatever reason, this works for me. In the morning I drink the BRAGGS limeade drink, which actually is bearable; and after lunch I take two swigs of the Caleb; and of course take the prescription inhibitors. I also take licorice and ginger and marshmallow pills;and also apple cider vinegar cider pills as a daily regiment. I also eat marshmallows out of the bag as a snack; and chew bubble gum after meals. As you can tell, my problem is really annoying and quite serious. I have had it for twenty five years. I must say, the Caleb works for me almost immediately. It is horrible tasting but I can bear two swigs a day. I follow up with mouth wash, which makes the taste disappear. If you have a similar problem to mine, you ought to give it a try, and also drink the BRAGGS drink found in health food stores.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

CALEB TREEZE ORGANIC FARM

4955277613136427887님께서 Sep 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

GREAT PRODUCT, IT STOP'S MY ACID RELUX EVERY TIME, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, AND GOD BLESS

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품