KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Very good book

Vereliahu님께서 Dec 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It gives an answer to those suffering from Hipo-thyroid but not so much for Hyper. It explains how to use food supplements, excersize and eat the right food. Very easy to read and follow, hopefully it will solve my problem.

A very informative book!

Reviewer1438643님께서 Aug 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have thyroid disease and I wish I had bought this book earlier. Mary J. Shomon is very detailed in her description as she has thyroid herself. Everyone who wants to know more about thyroid disease should buy this book. And iHerb has the best price. Other online book retailers sells it at a much higher price.

Okay

Reviewer2309150님께서 Mar 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I learned just as much on her web sites, but this compiles it all in one, and is helpful for those who dont do much internet research. But it is not necessary to buy both her books, they are pretty much saying the same thing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1533128님께서 Dec 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This book was recommended by a friend and I'm finding it helpful in dealing with the changes in my body. It's technical, but not overwhelmingly so. Offers hope and real guidelines for getting a handle on my condition - does not offer a cure, but definitely ways to manage. Thanks.

Good throne reading

Reviewer1009980님께서 Dec 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I dunno what I think of this book. It's semi-informative, but it refers to "these new things called websites" so it feels a bit outdated. I haven't read anything in this book that has altered my way of life but there are some good points: eat your vegetables, exercise, and don't eat donuts. Yeah I've been telling myself that stuff for years.

helped me

Reviewer1538995님께서 Jun 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good results when talking to doctor...

Great source of knowlege for Thyroid Disorder

Reviewer2708350님께서 Jan 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This book has really helped me understand what I am up against. I struggle with hypothyroidism and I am on medication. It is definately a battle. I am not through reading it, but it has given me some insight on what my options are.

The Thyroid Diet

Reviewer1758301님께서 Dec 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quick delivery, smooth transaction. Very informative and helpful book.

Most interesting

Reviewer1999701님께서 Sep 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Found this book most helpful. I really would recommend it to anyone with a thyroid problem.

Thyroid Diet Book by Mary Shomon

Reviewer3049750님께서 Aug 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a wonderful resource book, packed full of medical and nutritional information for those with a thyroid problem (or suspected thyroid problem). I would highly recommend any of Mary Shomon's books.

상품 1-10 중 전체 73 상품