KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Books, The Gluten-Free Almond Flour Cookbook, 136 Page Paper-Back Book (Discontinued Item)

₩15,998
₩19,985
할인금액: ₩3,988 (20% 할인)
19 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 18 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

The Best Gluten-Free Cookbook Ever!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1043520님께서 Apr 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I borrowed this book from a friend and made a couple of recipes from it and fell in love with the it. I have been on a gluten-free diet for two years now and have been very disappointed with the quality and taste of any of the gluten-free foods on the market. I am now excited about cooking and eating again; that is how good these recipes are!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

My new favorite cookbook!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1631637님께서 Jan 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I LOVE this cookbook! I have made several of the recipes already and they turned out so good! The chocolate chip cookies were chewy and moist and wonderful... even with no eggs! And so easy to make, too. The Banana cake with Coconut Frosting turned out great too! I am SO glad I bought this cookbook, I have already recommended it to several people!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

some recipes okay

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1935766님께서 Apr 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These recipes do not include eggs which is nice for people with allergies. However, the texture and stability of the end product is not always good and tends to fall apart or be too dense. She also uses TONS of agave syrup which I love but this and the almond flour result in very expensive baked goods.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

excellent book

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2716110님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a lifesaver! so many great recipies that are easy to make and taste like 'normal' really yummy food. A must have for anyone ommitting grains from their diet.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Overall better than expected!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1377618님께서 Feb 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Though the recipes themselves are not stellar for flavor, the basic principles and ideas to build on are GREAT. I received much more than I hoped in this book, and will augment the flavors according to our family's taste. (My guess is that the author was writing a book for the basics, and the recipes and information contained in it open all kinds of doors for flavor experimentation.) Highly recommended.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 18 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »