KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Very Informative Book!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

Wonderful Recipes!

AnnaLL님께서 Apr 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful Recipes! I was a great help to have when I started out using almond flour :) Be sure to buy almond flour and not almond meal with this book. And measuring cups (they sell some on iherb) if you live in europe, it's SO much easier than converting every single recipe!!!

Cookbook

Reviewer1623885님께서 Oct 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

There are lots of yummy recipes in this great cookbook. Excellent for the gluten free cook.

Best bread and crackers

Reviewer2433868님께서 Nov 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been eating gluten and dairy free most of the time for 23 years and I'm a protein type. These recipes provide high protein gluten free delicious baked goods. Everything I've tried in this book is exceptional.

Love the cookbook

Reviewer2274712님께서 Apr 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great cookbook w/easy to follow recipes. Excellent service as well, rec'd quickly.

OK

HeidiT님께서 Mar 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the variety of recipes in this book, but was a little annoyed to find that the author doesn't use sugar but other substitutes like agave. (I usually replace it with regular syrup or sugar with a bit of water.) I also use my own home-ground unblanched almonds instead of almond flour.

Very nice

holahola님께서 Feb 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very inspiring book! But I miss more pictures, its not that fun with a book with almost no pitures.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Overall better than expected!

Reviewer1377618님께서 Feb 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Though the recipes themselves are not stellar for flavor, the basic principles and ideas to build on are GREAT. I received much more than I hoped in this book, and will augment the flavors according to our family's taste. (My guess is that the author was writing a book for the basics, and the recipes and information contained in it open all kinds of doors for flavor experimentation.) Highly recommended.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

excellent book

Reviewer2716110님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a lifesaver! so many great recipies that are easy to make and taste like 'normal' really yummy food. A must have for anyone ommitting grains from their diet.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

My new favorite cookbook!

Reviewer1631637님께서 Jan 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I LOVE this cookbook! I have made several of the recipes already and they turned out so good! The chocolate chip cookies were chewy and moist and wonderful... even with no eggs! And so easy to make, too. The Banana cake with Coconut Frosting turned out great too! I am SO glad I bought this cookbook, I have already recommended it to several people!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품