KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,775

₩18,387

할인금액: ₩6,612 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Every thyroid patient should read this!

Reviewer1589784님께서 Aug 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It would be great if every thyroid patient could hear the information in this book from their doctor. Unfortunately, the vast majority of physicians don't even recognize thyroid disorders in the patients they are supposed to help. And, if they do, they are unwilling or unable to provide the type of care that will help their patients to live a full life. This book gives patients the information their doctors can't or won't provide. Anyone suffering from thyroid disorders needs to read this book.

Anna

Reviewer2397032님께서 Sep 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This book helped me understand the changes I can expect in the future as I head back to being "well" again.

Living Well with Hpyothyroidism

Reviewer3022167님께서 Sep 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

***** This is super book and I have learned a lot about hypothyroidism. The book has given me courage to stand up and be my personal advocate. I am having difficulty losing weight and have found that I probably need a medication adjustment. My doctor is using the old test result norm for TSH. I plan to discuss this issue with her. Mary, Thanks so much for this wonderful book!!

This is a great book!

Kevinty-One님께서 Jul 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The book is easy to read, easy to follow and has more information than I ever knew existed. Some comments in the book I have experienced with doctors myself; it's nice to know it hasn't happened only to me. It also gave me some ammunition for my next appointment so I will be better prepared. I couldn't put this book down once I started it, I wanted to learn more. I refer to it all the time. This is a great book!

Living Well with Hypothyroidism

Reviewer1063188님께서 Aug 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not had the opportunity to read the book from cover to cover yet, but what I have read just skimming through to sections of interest to me, I have learned alot already and the author is describing me in this book. My daughter was born in 1971 without a thyroid and has been on thyroid since she was 6 weeks old when they realized what the problem was. They told me it was hereditary, but at the time we did not know of anyone in the family that had thyroid problems. When I was in my early 40's I then developed a low thyroid, and a month ago my son was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. My daughter and I have always struggled with our weight, and I am hoping with your book we can resolve some of our health issues and weight problems. So far I have found your book to be very educational, when I read the section about phen-phen and serotonin, I thought here we are again, when taking phen-phen it was the only time in both of our lives that we had been able to lose weight without a struggle or starving ourselves. I cried when they took phen-phen off the market because it was the only drug that had ever helped me and my daughter to lose weight. I wish they had only given it to people like me with low thyroid problems, and maybe it would still be on the market. I believe this book is going to help my daughter and I to get back on the right track and hopefully to live a healthier life. Please tell the author "Thank You" for finally giving us hope again.

Living Well with Hypothyroidism

Reviewer1496383님께서 Nov 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am Hypothyroid. I had my thyroid removed in September,2005. I was told that I would always be Hypothyroid. But the Doctors did not tell me all the other things that went with it. I was losing weight until I went from taking 200mg of levothyroxin to 125mg a day except Sunday I had to take 1/2 a pill. I got where I was feeling tired all the time and did not want to do anything. I purchased 1500mg of B12 and 100mg B6 and I take that twice a day and I started taking a whole pill again on Sunday. I am having more energy but I have not been able to lose weight this year. This book is letting me know some things that I can do to help. Thanks to Mary Shomon for writing the book. I have not completed reading the book but what I have read is great. I thought some of my problems was just growing old.

Living Well with Hypothyroidism

Reviewer2407428님께서 Nov 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Book! Anyone who is clueless about thyroid issues should read this book. It is not meant to diagnose medical problems, but it will educate you so you can ask your doctor the right questions--it does help to study up on this problem before going to the doctor. I was astounded at the amount of information I received in this book for an extremely reasonable price.

Good Info At Last!

Reviewer1279816님께서 Oct 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was very happy to receive this book. It's finally good to have some information on hypothyroid that makes sense to those of us who have to deal with it. Thank you.

Great Book

Reviewer2307985님께서 Oct 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not finished this book but I had 1/2 my thyroid removed 30 years ago and have never had a Dr. explain the difference in medicines. I have had so many problems that are simptoms of not enough meds or not the right kind. Wish my dr. had read this book and took the time to hear me. Now I will finish reading and go there with a plan to help me feel better. If my dr. does not leason I will look for an other.

Living Well with Hypothroidism

Reviewer2409741님께서 Nov 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only started reading the book. I am finding it easy to understand and comprehend. I am looking forward to reading more. Thanks for the quick delivery

상품 1-10 중 전체 41 상품