KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Every thyroid patient should read this!

Reviewer1589784님께서 Aug 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It would be great if every thyroid patient could hear the information in this book from their doctor. Unfortunately, the vast majority of physicians don't even recognize thyroid disorders in the patients they are supposed to help. And, if they do, they are unwilling or unable to provide the type of care that will help their patients to live a full life. This book gives patients the information their doctors can't or won't provide. Anyone suffering from thyroid disorders needs to read this book.

comprehensive

Reviewer1653635님께서 May 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very comprehensive and well written book. It provided the information and resources I needed to get on the road to recovery. Worth it's weight in gold.

Excellent

Reviewer1016981님께서 May 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

great book ! answers all questions about hipothyroidsm

A Big Help

Reviewer1394111님께서 Apr 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since my Doctor didn't go into any details on Hyothyroidism this bood was a great help in hwat turns out to be a new lifestyle.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A very good informative book

Reviewer1438643님께서 Aug 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Anyone with hypothyroidism should read this book. It has a wealth of information. I have hypothyroidism and this book has helped me understand my disease better.

Living Well with Hypothyroidism

Reviewer1496383님께서 Nov 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am Hypothyroid. I had my thyroid removed in September,2005. I was told that I would always be Hypothyroid. But the Doctors did not tell me all the other things that went with it. I was losing weight until I went from taking 200mg of levothyroxin to 125mg a day except Sunday I had to take 1/2 a pill. I got where I was feeling tired all the time and did not want to do anything. I purchased 1500mg of B12 and 100mg B6 and I take that twice a day and I started taking a whole pill again on Sunday. I am having more energy but I have not been able to lose weight this year. This book is letting me know some things that I can do to help. Thanks to Mary Shomon for writing the book. I have not completed reading the book but what I have read is great. I thought some of my problems was just growing old.

Living Well with Hypothyrodism

Reviewer1557114님께서 Feb 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutly a must read for anyone suffering from hypothyroidism who feel they aren't getting the most from the treatment they're now receiving. Written in text that is very easily understood.

Living Well with Hypothyroidism

Reviewer1063188님께서 Aug 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not had the opportunity to read the book from cover to cover yet, but what I have read just skimming through to sections of interest to me, I have learned alot already and the author is describing me in this book. My daughter was born in 1971 without a thyroid and has been on thyroid since she was 6 weeks old when they realized what the problem was. They told me it was hereditary, but at the time we did not know of anyone in the family that had thyroid problems. When I was in my early 40's I then developed a low thyroid, and a month ago my son was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. My daughter and I have always struggled with our weight, and I am hoping with your book we can resolve some of our health issues and weight problems. So far I have found your book to be very educational, when I read the section about phen-phen and serotonin, I thought here we are again, when taking phen-phen it was the only time in both of our lives that we had been able to lose weight without a struggle or starving ourselves. I cried when they took phen-phen off the market because it was the only drug that had ever helped me and my daughter to lose weight. I wish they had only given it to people like me with low thyroid problems, and maybe it would still be on the market. I believe this book is going to help my daughter and I to get back on the right track and hopefully to live a healthier life. Please tell the author "Thank You" for finally giving us hope again.

Good Info At Last!

Reviewer1279816님께서 Oct 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was very happy to receive this book. It's finally good to have some information on hypothyroid that makes sense to those of us who have to deal with it. Thank you.

Liviing well with hypothyroidism

Reviewer1286904님께서 Mar 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Information in book is going to be life changing. I am digesting the vast information and making a list of questions to research as I go. I have lived with hypothyroidism for decades and it is refreshing to finally have some answers in one place with a road map of where to go from here.

상품 1-10 중 전체 41 상품