KO

iHerb 상품평

₩15,766

₩18,549

할인금액: ₩2,782 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Excellent information

Reviewer1845105님께서 Jul 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've enjoyed and personally profited by reading Dr. Murray's book since I was recently diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. It was a God-send!

How to Prevent and Treat Diabetes with Natural Medicine

Reviewer2390905님께서 Jul 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this for a friend that was recently diagnosed with Diabetes. He has read it and says there is alot of very good information that he thinks is going to help him alot.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I thought it was a break through...

Reviewer2107594님께서 Apr 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

it was nothing new to me, a lot of unnecessary text with statistics and data I don't need. make the book simple, concise and short, it will cost and weigh a lot less and it will be faster to read. I knew all the "natural" treatments involved in this book...for new learners this might be useful, bought it in hope of finding something new for my mom's disease, but over all I was very disappointed.

Book

Reviewer2315962님께서 Apr 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great book on the subject. Very informative.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Essential information needed by every diabetic

Reviewer1924723님께서 Mar 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you have diabetes, this book has a great deal of information that will help you. I particularly like the nutritional information in it. I highly recommend it.

informative

Reviewer2492424님께서 Apr 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

informative and helpful but fails to disclose financial relationships to products recommended

Wonderful book

Reviewer1820561님께서 Jan 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very informative and helpful book for anyone who wants to improve their health and prevent or treat diabetes

Worth a read

Reviewer2104814님께서 Jun 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Only received the book yesterday but looks like a good read.

A Must Read!

Reviewer2418838님께서 Dec 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent book...a must read for anyone diagnosed with Diabetes...the first step on the journey to curing yourself! Many many thanks to the two authors.

Interesting basics

Reviewer3061764님께서 Oct 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Essential reading for all diabetics, both type 1 and 2.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품