KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Also a good rub

Reviewer2675617님께서 Feb 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Also not enough for serious pain but I'm glad to have it around.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The Best Pain Medication for sore muscles!

Reviewer2574712님께서 Oct 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product may cost a bit more although when you get it here it's much less expensive than in the stores, works so well when I have muscle strain or pain that I would pay much more for it. I prefer to use natural products whenever I can because we have so many toxins in our environment as it is that to use less seems the sensible thing to do.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very Good Product

Reviewer2279653님께서 Jul 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product before and it is an excellent product to stop sprain and help them heal faster. It is much better than the menthol rubs in the store.

Boericke & Tafel Sports Gel for Trauma

Reviewer2199139님께서 Jul 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the greatest thing since sliced bread! The whole family uses it from old injuries to sore muscles from running or working out.

It helped

Reviewer2133159님께서 Jun 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have only used this twice for my aching knees, this past week. It did help. The scent is pleasant and didn't seem too strong; however, maybe it's one of the ingredients but it did bother my breathing, sinuses/allergies (which are acting up anyway) or something even though, as I said, the scent is fine and didn't seem overwhelming. And my knees did feel better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not a miracle cure but it WORKS

Reviewer1760498님께서 Apr 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Boericke & Tafel gels (all of them not just the sports gel) are in a witch hazel base, which absorbs quickly, leaves no stickiness, has no bad skin affects (as do petroleum jelly or mineral oil bases) and is very effective. It takes about 3 days of use to really feel better, but after 3 days use you suddenly realize that the pain is gone. Good for sport injuries, muscle strains and sprains, carpal tunnel, arthritis, and anything that makes you ache. Also try the Triflora Arthritis gel, and their Arnica gel.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Tennis player with aches and pains

Reviewer1477166님께서 Mar 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff really works to help relieve sore mussles and my bursitis. It also helps tennis elbow.

Fabulous product!

Reviewer2031172님께서 Jan 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried every ointment for my back and this one actually does help to ease the pain for several hours when my back flares up. Recommended highly!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

it helps

Reviewer2554399님께서 Oct 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

For all the amateur athletes with sore tendons and muscles, this stuff takes the edge off.

상품 21-29 중 전체 29 상품