KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,451

₩16,219

할인금액: ₩3,768 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

TERRIFIC cough syrup!

Reviewer2031172님께서 Sep 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I have been using this cough syrup for a couple of years now. We discovered it here on iherb. We both have asthma and it works to soothe and calm coughs for whatever reason. In July of this year, my husband had a quadruple bypass. Anybody who knows what this is knows that you have a breathing tube down your throat and his was in a little longer than usual. When they pulled it out, it hurt his throat more than the average person. He's had a frog in there for awhile. It didn't dawn on me to try this syrup out on him because it's not like it's a cold or asthma issue. But out of desperation we tried it and it calms down the frog and weird cough he has from the surgery so he gets some relief. I give this cough syrup AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa+++++++++++++ !! Better than anything OTC.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

mrkq10님께서 Oct 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

it helps to relief cough especialy at night.

Daytime cough syrup by B&T

Reviewer1363563님께서 Jul 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been the most effective cough syrup for my fmaily! Honey is the key ingredient.

Boericke & Tafel Daytime cough syrup

Reviewer1153068님께서 Aug 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful product! I am a singer and this product helps sooth the throat so well and of course it helps with a cough/ cold symptoms. Please continue to offer both the night and daytime cough syrups.They are fantsatic!!!

Effective!

Reviewer1231783님께서 Dec 22, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works very well! And, it has no harmful side effects.

Great Stuff!

Reviewer3351687님께서 Jul 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was skeptical when my daughter sent me my first bottle, but found out it is great when your cough is just starting. Reduces symptoms right away.

Great Product!

Reviewer1705774님께서 Jun 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Started with nighttime, add this after it worked so well.

soothing on the throat

bbchris님께서 Jan 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was delighted to find a gentle cough syrup to keep on hand in medicine cabinet. Thank you iherb!

works

Katarinatan님께서 Nov 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this for my mom's persistent coughs. She seemed to be better now.

Tastes good

Reviewer3350679님께서 Nov 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Soothing