KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Worth the "Burn"

Reviewer1287062님께서 Oct 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

These little drops are a bit strong under the tongue but not unbearable. You can dilute them with water if desired. In any case , if you've got an upper respiratory/ flu or flu-like condition, this is a powerful ally to keep on hand. Offers very quick results.

B&T Alpha CF

Reviewer1335010님께서 Dec 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for many years and wouldn't be without it at home and in my locker at work....at the first sign of cold or flu I start taking the product and it doesn't take as long to start feeling better. I especially like the liquid formula as it seems to work faster than the tables and sometimes it is hard to find. I'm glad I found it at iHerb.com!

Use it all the time

Reviewer2940492님께서 Sep 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for both my husband & I at the first sign of a cold & it really helps get rid of it quicker!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The Best Cold Prevention EVER!

Reviewer3263926님께서 Feb 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Big fan of Alpha CF for years and years and with half our staff sick all around me in the winter months and exotic germs coming into our resort area all ski season, I am staying healthy with this fabulous remedy!

this seems to work

Reviewer2426904님께서 Nov 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i take this and this has to be the best, it does work for cold and flus. but only effective if taken early on.

g

Reviewer3130235님께서 Apr 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

g