KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,330

₩10,875

할인금액: ₩544 (5% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Happy to have teff!

Umbridge님께서 Apr 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We can't get teff in Australia, so I save this for special dishes (like injera!) or only use it in small amounts. I like that it is both gluten free and wholegrain, and mixed with other flours it makes a great multi-grain bread.

Good!

Reviewer1906735님께서 Oct 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice texture and nutty taste!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Makes an awesome chocolate cake!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwell님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This gluten free flour is full of healthy nutrients. It makes great chocolate cake, cookies and other baked goods that contain nuts. Soak flour prior to using it to cook with and it will take any crunchiness out of the grain that it may have; I soaked mine for a short time and didn't notice any crunchiness.

Teff Flour

Reviewer1381713님께서 Jun 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this teff flour is so moist and nutrient dense.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for homemade gluten free oreo cookies!!

Reviewer3020614님께서 Apr 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Google Gluten Free Girl and the Chef Oreo Cookies and the recipe I use should come up. It's the best recipe I've found for gf homemade oreo cookies - highly recommend her other recipes too!!

Good seal

4678624565538596670님께서 Feb 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Packaged well with no apparent leaks. It is ground to the consistency as a regular flour would be. Works well when used as part of an all purpose flour mix to bake gluten free. I use the AP flour mix to make gluten free bread. Works great. As with all my ingredients I store in mason jars that has all the air removed to keep them clean and dry.

delicious

Reviewer1676014님께서 Dec 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

These make incredible almond or cashew butter gluten free cookies! It is also a high protein grain!

Bob's Red Mill, Whole Grain Teff Flour, Gluten Free

Reviewer1552092님께서 Sep 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Purchased to use in "birdie bread" for my parrots. Very satisfied with quality & freshness.

Whole Grain Teff Flour

Reviewer1583487님께서 Jan 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This flour makes very delicious muffins. I am sensitive to wheat, so I try to find other alternatives that taste good. I've also used this for cookies, but that hasn't been as successful as the muffins. The recipe is on the bag.

Teff Flour

Reviewer1630454님께서 Mar 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was deliver in a great time and was a very good flour would recommed this site to everone looking for this kind of product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 38 상품